Chapter 84 PART - 1

Narration

"Where am I?" asked Zayn to himself as he looked around, observing his surroundings. It was a serene place, a beautiful mountain, with grass and flowers having an intimate and hypnotising look which would spellbound anyone of the world. Many beautiful and vibrant birds sang their own song and lit up the already ethereal place. Though the place was very sublime and hypnotising, a frown took over his face as something about the place made him think that the place was full of sinister. The beautiful place may not be as pure and attractive as it appears and it gave him tones of bad vibes. He sensed that something was not so nice about the weirdly creepy yet beautiful place he found himself to be.

He found himself walking forward with careful steps. The more he walked forward, the more  he found the place changing, the cheerful clouds slowly turned gloomy and indicated a storm; a storm that was enough to destroy him. The melodious song of the birds turned sorrowful and screamed about the boon awaiting on his way. His heart was scared of what was awaiting him seeing all these, but he still continued taking his long strides, walking towards his boon. He knew something was not right but he also knew that he should face it, no matter what. His system was tense and his heartbeat was so loud that he could hear his own beat. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he continued running. The clouds turned blackish red, an unpleasant sight which burdened his mind and soul. Just when things were absolutely terrible, he saw a familiar figure standing near the edge. He knew who it was and just when he started advancing toward her, she turned around and he knew it was his Aurora. His tensed system calmed down immediately as soon as she turned. The pressure on his mind and body started dissipating into thin air making him breathe in relief. The fear, the pain, the foreign feeling, everything was gone for good. Indeed, her presence really gave him peace.

"Aurora," he whispered and started running toward her but was abruptly stopped by a supernatural power, a power which was beyond him. He was not able to take another step ahead as something was stopping him from moving and held him rooted to his position. Though she was very close to him, he still couldn't reach her and take her in his arms which pissed him off.

"What's happening? Why am I not able to come to you? Aurora! What is happening" he yelled with tears threatening to fall. The fear, the pain, the sinister, all returned making his blood grow cold.

"Zayn," she called, getting his attention immediately as he stopped trying to push past something that was stopping him.

"Listen to me, baby. Calm down first," she said, her voice strained which passed daggers through his bleeding heart, wounding it to infinity.

"What is happening, love? Why am I not able to reach you? Why does it feel like you're miles apart when actually just a few mere feet ahead of me? The distance is killing me honestly Aurora," he said, his voice vulnerable and tears streamed down his face mercilessly.

"I'm near you, but I am not. You see me, but you don't. You feel you can't come to me, but you can. It's all an illusion, except our love. You think you have one to save, but you actually have two. I'd disappear into thin air but you know where to find me or that's what I believe in, and remember, I'd be waiting for you to find me, cause you are the only one who can," she said.

"What are you talking about? Aurora, please don't leave me, you promised you'd stay forever. Don't even think of leaving or disappearing or whatever the fuck that is. Just stay here, stay with me. I'd find some other way to get to you, I swear I will. Just wait, please." he begged, hoping she'd stay.

"I have to go, Zayn, I really need to. I don't have a choice, it is what it is, Zayn, it is supposed to happen like how it's supposed for you to save us. We have got no chance baby, we have to end this the hard way," she said, as tears rolled down her rosy cheeks.