Chapter 44

Author's POV.

A muscular arm sneaked around her waist making her gasp. She turned and was shocked to see Zayn, holding her closer than ever. Her body grew stiff and suddenly she lost all her senses. She felt a rush of an anonymous feeling in her, making her knees go weak. His voice brought her back from the magical trance as he spoke,

"Why not?"with a smirk evident on his handsome face.

Aurora, after coming out of the trance, pushed his hands from her waist and said,"What?" as she glared at him.

"I'll be your pair for the prom!"he said, nonchalantly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No way Mr.Jerk!"she said.

"You are my pair and that's final.Who else are going with who isn't me?" he asked, offended.

Aurora searched for words.
Who will I go with? She asked herself but couldn't find an answer.

"You are going with me," he said and left, as if nothing happened.

"What makes him think that I'll go with him? Is he on drugs? Or does he think that I will listen to everything he says? That's not happening in a million years. "she said.

"Oh stop it girl! You both love each other! Everybody knows it except you two morons! At least he's making a move unlike you."said Kate.

"I don't love him and I'm not going with him." she said, firmly.

"If you are not going with Zayn, then I am not going with Ryan." said Kate.

"Are you stupid?" asked Aurora, shocked.

"What? If you are not going and staying at home, you want me to leave you alone? I can never do that." she said.

"Fine Ms.Stubborn. I'll go with Zayn." said Aurora as she gritted her teeth.

"Great! I love you." she squealed.

"And I hate you too," said Aurora as she glared at Kate, making her giggle.

The next day, Aurora and Kate went shopping and spent their whole day together having fun. They both brought beautiful gowns for the prom and reached home after a long fun filled day.

One week later.

Zayn's POV.

I am on my bed trying to sleep and suddenly my phone buzzed. I saw the caller Id and It was Jason. I attended it without wasting a second.

"Hello brother! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. How about you?" he asked.

"I'm great except the fact that a girl is making me go crazy?" I said.

" A girl is driving you crazy? That's something I thought I'd never hear from you! I bet she's talented," said Jason.

I'm pretty sure that dumbass is smirking right now. I could sense it.

"Oh, shut up Jason," I said.

" Jokes apart, what's wrong?"he asked, a bit concerned.

"I mean not in a bad way. I love her Jason. I love her crazily," I said chuckling, making him sigh in relief.

"Woah! I've been waiting to hear this from you for years! What's her name?" He asked with excitement evident in his voice.

"Aurora Wilson," I said as I smiled immediately by just saying her name.