Chapter 18

Aurora Wilson

Kate and I walked along the Hallway. I saw Zayn and the boys. Ryan smiled at me and I returned the gesture. Then I never even looked at Zayn. He even called me yesterday but I didn't attend.

Why should I? Did he even open his mouth when that bitch talked? So what's there to talk about now? So I decided to ignore him. Anyway our project was over and obviously we don't have anything to talk about.

Right?

Kate and I reached class and I saw Zayn standing near the door. When I passed him, he was about to say something but I went past him like I heard nothing. Well, I heard nothing, but I know he was waiting for me to talk to me. See if I care jerk! 

I know he wouldn't expect this from me, but he deserves it. The class started. I was listening to the class but suddenly my phone buzzed. I took my phone to look who it was. It's Mr. Jerk. I kinda knew it. That he would text me. He just can't let me alone. Jerk.

"I want to talk to you. Let's meet during break in the top floor. Do come."

-Zayn

Why should I talk to him? Why does he want me now? Tell him to call Zira.

"You are jealous." mocked my brain. 

What? I'm jealous? That's ridiculous.

Why would I? No I'm not.

I didn't reply him and continued to listen the class. I tried but he was only on my mind. Why are his thoughts disturbing me like this? Why does it affect me so much? I need help.

"Kate," I called.

"Yes babe," she asked.

"Mr. Jerk said that he wanted to talk to me and called me to the top floor. Should I go?" I asked.

"Look Aurora it wasn't Zayn who did that, it was Zira. So there is no need to be mad at Zayn," she said.

"Yeah you are right. But still he never stopped her, did he? He didn't feel the need to stand for me then why should I talk with him? It is partially his fault too," I argued.

"Even if it was his fault, ignoring isn't going to help. So go and talk to him and clear things out," she said, gently, rubbing the back of my hand. Yeah, she was right. I'll go and talk to him. 

Narration

Aurora went to the top floor to see Zayn already waiting for her. 

"I am here. What do you want to talk about?" Aurora asked, with zero interest which somewhat irked him but he never showed it.

"Why didn't you attend my call," asked Zayn.

"Is that what you actually wanted to talk about?" Aurora snapped.

Zayn sighed as he spoke, "I want to talk about yesterday, about Zira. I a--"

Aurora cut him off saying, "There is nothing to talk about her. To be precise, there is nothing to talk now, it was supposed to be told yesterday and not to me, but to her.

You were all quiet and still yesterday and now why are you even asking?" Aurora snapped at him.

"I am sorry for being quiet. It's just that I wasn't able to process what was happening cause I never expected Zira to say that. It was uh you know, too sudden. I know it's my fault too,"

"Why are you saying this now?" asked Aurora.

"I searched for you yesterday but you left and I even called you and please stop making this difficult, Aurora," He said agitated.