Chapter 35

Zira's POV.

I tried talking to Zayn several times. But he fucking ignored me every single time.
He had never been like this to me.
Ever!
Everything changed since the day she came. Aurora.
Darn you Aurora.

I also noticed that Zayn and Aurora were not talking with each other.
Fuck talking, they aren't even looking at each other's face. I am happy that are not talking to eachother. They just made my job easier.
Don't ask me why I am doing this.
I love Zayn, I want him to be mine. That's it.
I don't see the sin in it.
I mean, claiming what's already mine isn't wrong, is it?
I've known him for years. I want to be Mrs.Evans in the future. I mean who wouldn't? He's handsome, rich and on top, I know he loves me too. But he's too confused with his feelings. I'll show him that only I am the only one for him. I'll make him realize his feelings for me.That he loves me. I know one day he'll be mine and I'll be his.

Let's get to the present. As I said, I tried talking to him but he ignored me.
So suddenly an idea popped into my mind. I have a weapon.

My tears.

I know he won't be able to resist it.
I'll talk to him before going home.
I texted him saying that I wanna meet him after school and it was very important.
He said that he'll come.

Time skip.

I am waiting for Zayn at our usual meeting place.
He came with his hands stuffed in his pockets, looking handsome just as everyday.

"Hey Zayn."I said as I smiled.

"Hey.What do you wanna talk about?"he asked.

"Why?Are you busy?It's been days since you talked with me properly. I don't know what happened, but it hurts when you ignore me. Please don't ignore me Zayn. Please. I could bare anything, but you ignoring me is something I could never take. Please Zayn.."
I said as tears rolled down my cheeks like a waterfall.

He sighed as his eyes softened at the sight of me.
I smirked internally as my plan worked.

He hugged me and said" I'm sorry Zira. I was upset about something but ignoring you wasn't the solution to it. I won't do this again. Please don't cry." he said softly.

I pulled from the hug and smiled.

"Shall we leave?"he asked.

"Yes."I said.

Yay!
My Zayn is back!
Nobody can ever take him away from me. We are made for eachother and that is why every time he gets away from me, he gets back to me in no time.We both love eachother and will be together forever.

Author's POV

Aurora left the place with tears in her eyes. She couldn't bear to see her love with someone. It's not even a week since he told those cruel words and also she didn't love him for revenge and such, instead she loved him with all her heart. Maybe she has figured it out a bit late, but she did love him truly. That was why she couldn't bear to see him with someone else. Kate asked her what's wrong to which she said that she'll tell her once they reach home. Kate was again worried and drove them home.
Aurora told what she saw. Kate feels hurt seeing her like this.

"I was such a fool to fall for him."said Aurora as she had tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry. We still don't know why he said those words when his actions speak other wise. He seems lost now a days. It's obviously because of you. Maybe he was confused by his feelings. He'll surely confess his feelings sooner or later."said Kate to comfort her.