Chapter 3

Ariana Wilson

I just got home from the hospital. Today was absolutely tiring. I had many appointments which probably explains why I feel so exhausted right now. It's not even half way through the day and yet I feel very tired. I lazily removed my clothes and got in the shower. After freshening up, I ordered one of my maids to get me some coffee. As I sipped the coffee, my thoughts automatically drifted to my crazy sister, Aurora. It is her first day at a new school. I called her and waited for her to attend.

"Hello Ariana." she said, her voice completely exhausted.

"Hey Monster! How are you? How was your first day at school? "I asked.

"Not bad. But I miss my Kate. I hate her so much for doing this to me." she whined.

"Don't worry little bub, everything will be alright soon." I said, comforting her.

"I hope." she said.

“And why do you sound like you are dying?” she asked, making me chuckle. 

“I can ask you the same thing. And being a doctor is not so easy and imagine running a hospital. It’s been a really long day.”

“I agree and being a student is extremely tiring as well and imagine waking up early just to go school.” she said, dramatically.

“You are making going to school sound like going to war. You know what you are, such a drama bee,” I said, chuckling.

“And you. You are my annoying lifeline!” she said giggling as well.

“Yeah yeah. Anyway, take care and stay safe." I said. I really miss her.

"Alright, sleepy head." she said and chuckled.

"Seems like my bratty sister is back!" I said, chuckling.

"Always. Take care. Bye!" she said and hung up the call.

" Just a little girl" I thought and chuckled.

Zayn Evans

I was woken up by the melodious alarm! (Note the sarcasm)  The sun was making it hard as it was flexing its superiority, lighting up my room ultimately bright. I opened my eyes only for them to close again.

"Why aren't my own eyes not listening to me?" I thought.

"Cause you and your eyes are both the laziest creatures on Earth." Snided my marvelous brain. My brain and I have quarrels worse than a couple.

I reluctantly carried my ass to the bathroom. I then took a shower and came out with a towel hanging dangerously low on my sexy torso and with another towel, I dried my wet hair. I opened my wardrobe to see my favourite BLACK collection. The whole wardrobe is decorated with all my luxurious black clothes! After admiring my black collection, I wore a black tee and a black leather jacket with a black jeans. I love leather jackets. There is no Zayn without his leather jacket! I know it's crazy but I love it! I got ready for school as it was the first day for this academic year. 

I descended down the stairs. My confident swagger reverberated through the great hallway. I was met by my maids. They all wished me "Good morning, Master,"  and I absolutely didn't feel the need to greet them back. I ate my breakfast and headed out of my mansion. And yes, I live alone.

The cold breeze welcomed me as soon as I stepped out. The wind is definitely not colder than my frozen heart. Okay, that's a private topic.