Chapter 30

Narration

Aurora got ready and went down to the restaurant to see Zayn, standing in all his glory. He was waiting for her to come. After seeing her he smiled to which she just glared. 

"Why is Ms.Tiny Brat glaring at me?" he asked, his hands dipped in his pockets with a boyish grin on his face. 

"Be glad that I'm just glaring at you instead of choking you," she said in a sickly sweet tone, making his grin grow wider.

"Are you going to kill me?" he asked, clutching his heart in a dramatic way with a hurt expression on his face.

"What did you tell Kate?" she demanded as she crossed her arms over her chest with her right brow raised.

"Oh Kate! Wait, what did I tell her?" he asked pretending that he doesn't know with a smirk dancing on his face which he knew would irk her. Aurora pinched him hard on his hand and glared.

"Ouch, that hurts!" he exclaimed.

"It was meant to hurt, moron!" she said, smiling.

"You are so mean!" He yelled.

"Jerk," she muttered.

Harry made his way out and looked at them with offended looks on their face. He almost chuckled seeing their hilarious reaction. 

"What's wrong, mate?" He asked with a smile on his face as he already knew it was something daft.

"Aurora is so mean," he said dramatically, making her roll her eyes.

"Wait, what? Do you know her name? Cause you always call her Ms. Brat," said Harry, with a sly smirk to which he glared.

"Where are the others? I just can't be looking at this boring guy's face all day," she said, making him groan. 

"Ryan is still sleeping and that chick is sick so let's not go anywhere today," Harry said.

"Which one?" Asked Zayn.

"The blonde one is sick," he said.

"You don't even remember her name, do you?" Asked Aurora with a smug smirk to which he smiled sheepishly.

"Alright, then. I'm going to sleep and binge all day!" said Aurora excitedly.

"Alright, see ya Aurora!" Said Harry as he went back to his room.

Zayn escorted Aurora to her room and went to his. He was sulking as he knew he wouldn't be able to spend time with her today. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he sunk down the bed. Aurora on the other hand thought that it would be great to stay at home until she realised that she won't be able to spend time with him. She was questioning herself as she wondered why she missed him. Pushing his thoughts, she tried sleeping. She wasn't able to sleep but was on the bed for four hours straight doing nothing. She groaned as she was being killed by boredom. "I'm going to go for a walk," she mumbled to herself as she got up from her cozy bed and got ready.

Aurora Wilson

When I was about to get in the lift, I remembered something. 

"Don't go alone. Call me and we'd go together," his words ringed in my head non-stop. I sprinted to his room and stood right out of his door and when I was about to knock, something in me stopped me. I had an inner battle whether to knock or not. Won't he find it cheesy to babysit me? What would he even think of me? Won't he think that I am trying to hit on him?  I shouldn't have come here in the first place. I'm ridiculous. What if he denies saying he can't babysit me? Before I could come to a conclusion, the door burst open, revealing a Zayn who was as shocked as me. He stared at me with wide eyes as I did the same.