Chapter 15

Zayn Evans

I went out with the lads and reached home to see Aurora waiting outside. Why was she waiting out? Shouldn't she knock and get in? Maids are in anyway.

I stood at a distance and watched her. She was talking to herself. Cute.

Cute? Did I just say Cute? What is happening to me? 

After waiting for some time I reached her and whispered in her ear, "Are you gonna knock, or simply stand out in this ice cold weather?" 

She stood rooted to the ground. After a few seconds she turned and asked me what I was doing here. Her cheeks were pink indicating that she was blushing. I like the effect I have on her. It's somewhat soothing.

I then called her in and showed her my work. My brat seemed impressed. Her expression said it all. She was smiling the whole time while reading it and I felt jubilant. I don't know from where I got those ideas, but those words mean everything to me now. 

"Good job, Zayn" I told myself.

I then told her to show her work. But my brat being a brat left it at home. Not that I am surprised cause after all, she's a brat and never in a million years I'd change that thought. Once a brat, forever a brat. 

She said that she'll get home and bring it but I said that I'll accompany her. It would surely take a lot of time if she does that. To be honest, the real motive behind my idea was to go to her home. She never invited but I wanna see where she lives. So I suggested and surprisingly, she agreed.

"So, wait. I'll take my car," she said.

"Your car?" I asked. But I wanted to walk with her.

"Don't worry, I won't  let you jog behind it. I'll take you as well," she said smiling sweetly at me. Her replies are really sassy. Brat.

"Uh, wait!" I said, making her look at me. 

"Now what?" She asked, annoyed.

"Umm… How about we uh… um walk? I mean shall we walk to your house," I suggested, scratching my nape. I hope I don't seem too nervous. 

"Why?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. Such a teaser. 

"Uh… because..uh the weather is great?" I said rather as a question. Her lips twitched slightly making me understand that she knew what I meant.

"The hot bad boy is asking a girl for a walk? Pathetic." Snided my brain.

"It's not, go ahead," whispered my heart.

"Well, what about my car?" She asked.

"I'll ask my driver to leave it at your house," I said.

"Alright. Let's go!" She said as she walked forward with me following her with a smile on my face.

We both were walking in silence. I stopped in front of Starbucks and bought us coffee. At first she denied and eventually agreed. After that neither of us spoke and we reached her house.

Wait? What?

This isn't a freakin house! It is a damn Mansion! Woah! It's huge! What else are you hiding from me Miss. Brat? Mysterious brat!

"Is this your Mansion?" I asked, surprised. 

"Yeah," she said.

"It's beautiful," I blurted out.