Chapter 38

Aurora's POV

I opened the door and there stood a man whom I once loved. I never expected him to come here! What the hell is he doing here?

" You? What are you doing here? Who let you in first of all?" I attacked Zayn with questions.

What exactly is happening? The nerve of this guy to stand right in front of me after breaking me into pieces.

"I wanna talk," he said in a cold tone.

Firstly, he dared to come to my house and secondly, he's being a complete cold jerk. What is wrong with this giant? And never in a million years I'd talk to him.

"There's nothing to talk about," I said sternly.

If you can be a jerk, then remember Mr. Jerk, I am the brat.

"Well, I have something," said the jerk. He ditched me and went in.

Again the nerve of this guy!

"Excuse me! Get out. Now," I said.

What is running on his mind! Jerk!

"I'll surely, if you listen to me first," he said calmly, yet sternly.

I know this jerk, he wouldn't bail off, so I said, "Fine. What?"

I know I sounded rude, but this guy here deserves every bit of it.

"Well, you don't have any right to talk rudely or slap Zira like you've done. She's my friend and she'll always be with me. If you think no one would ever ask you anything, then you've mistaken Ms. Wilson, I would," he said.

Is he on his right mind? What did I do? She acted like a bitch! I should first tell this mindless moron what exactly happened.

When I was about to talk, he cut me off, yelling, " I am not done yet."

I flinched and took a step back, at the intensity of his tone. The way his jaw clenched and the tone he used made me flinch. He was on a whole new level of anger. I've never seen him this angry, but what exactly did I do?

The only mistake I made was to love this heartless jerk in front of me.

He started, "How can you slap her and say that she's trying to seduce me? You know nothing about her! She's been there with me for years! I just can't take it if you talk like that to her. I said that I don't love you, can't you leave me alone? Or are you that desperate? I don't think that it's her who was trying to seduce me, but it was yo-"before completing his sentence, I slapped him hard across his face. Tears which I tried to hold, fell mercilessly down my cheeks.

"Get out of my fucking house. Now," I yelled at him pointing towards the door.

I was looking down. I didn't want to look at his face. Not after everything he said.

A few seconds later, he marched out, leaving me once again crying, just like he did back in Paris.

Kate came in rushing a few seconds later.

"What happened Aurora? Did that bastard say anything?" she asked.

"That stupid bitch told all lies to Zayn and sent him here. He said all cruel words to me without even asking me what actually happened. Zira played the victim role and made me the villain here! How could he trust her? I hate him! I hate that bastard!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Kate fumed after hearing me. She took her phone and went out, furiously. No wonder even if she runs after Zayn and kills him.

I locked myself in my room and went to take a long shower.

I opened the metallic tap slowly, causing water to hit on me directly. I felt shivers down my spine, as soon as the cold water came in contact with my body. I stood under it, closing my eyes and wished it to wash away my pain completely.