✶Meeting Him✶

Note:

(y/n) (l/n) - your name/last name    (h/c) - haircolor
(e/c) - eye color   (p/n) palisman name
(K/A) - kind of animal

Palisman episode spoiler
~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

It has been a month when me and Luz are trapped in the Demon Realm, if I could look back when where we started. I went to Luz's house to pay an old friend a visit since we were separated schools this year but when i got there I saw Luz running back at her house.

I quickly followed her to scare her but instead a sudden flash came out of no where in a abandoned house, out of curiosity I followed her then the light suddenly blinded my eye that made me a bit dizzy.

After a minute I could feel like i'm falling as a gush of wind passed by I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise I was really falling! I screamed and struggled mid air then when Luz looked up she looked so surprised.

She quickly got up and tried to catch me but I landed in a farther place from where she stood. "Nice catch Luz" I said sarcastically as I groaned in pain "Oh my gosh! (Y/n) are you okay?!" She asked worriedly.

Luz helped me got up then I take a look at our surrounding, we were not in our world anymore that's when we met Eda Clawthrone, Eda the owl lady and King.

When Luz learned that Eda is a witch she started her witch mission and casted aside our plan to go home, but instead there were a lot of chaotic things that had happened as we got here.

We met students from Hexide and Luz seemingly so made problems there and still we met wonderful friends like Gus, Willow and Amity.

Further then on we learned magic with the use of a paper, went on numerous of problems and almost had Eda into petrification and lost the portal to the Human Realm. Now that leads us here on the day we get our first palisman that serves as our familiar.

Of course Luz was really excited about it, 'I wonder what should I have or is it even possible for me to have one' I thought. After everyone's turn it was my turn to get one "I want to be conscientiousness in every work I do!".

"How modest, (p/n) would be a wonderful fit for you" The Bat Queen said and the creature went up to me as i happily looked at it. I picked it up then it magically turned into a staff "This is so amazing" I murmur.

"Okay! My turn!" Luz chirps as she knelt down in front of the other palismans "I want to be a witch!" She exclaimed but there was no Palisman who came near her.

"Is there something wrong?" She asks worried.

"I don't sense anything from you Luz..palisman and the owner must have an emotional bond in order to be together" the Bat Queen said.

"If you want to become a witch, what kind of witch?" Principal Bum asks. Then our classmates also started asking Luz rather important questions that led Luz to also question herself.

I looked at Eda worriedly as she also did the same to me.

**

We all headed home as I sat down with Luz who's upset right now, "Its alright Luz we can find you a palisman soon" I said comforting her.

"I really didn't expect that (y/n) I thought I already knew what i want but it seems I didn't..I should have thought of it more" she uttered.

"Well you know-"

*Chirp Chirp*

We both turned toward where the sound came from. "Its the Palisman from school" I countered, then Luz scoot over next to the palisman and picked it up "How did you get here you Lil' Rascal" she cooed.