Hunter x Spy! Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

Today and the days afterwards I will still continue on this secret spy mission to help Luz make our very own Portal Door back to the Human Realm.

At first I already knew this is crazy and reckless but I am able to get through many times. But except for one person keeps a strict check on me..The Golden Guard himself.

Today I just learned that Emperor Bellos will gather Witches to do a ritual making them to be his alliances to open the Portal Door. I have been actually taking pictures around the castle to study them back at home.

I stared at the long hallway as I wait for the other guards to enter the room where Emperor Bellos has the portal door to the Human World.

Still I know this is a risky quest but I have to, because none knows i'm spying on the Emperor. If anyone did surely they would obviously stop me but I'm trying to help Luz with this.

I followed the guards from behind as we enter the room. At front there the Portal Door lies so as Emperor Bellos and the Golden Guard stood.

Lastly hooded people entered the room and surrounded a object in the middle. I slowly took out my phone and took a picture, I quickly backed away to leave the room.

Then suddenly on my way out the only exit suddenly got shut, there revealing the Golden Guard standing on my way. "Scout..the meeting isn't over yet" he said.

"I-I had to go to the bathroom sir."

"Bathroom? We only just started..and I know you're not a scout"

"What? I'm really a scout sir..following your orders as always"

"Ha! You think you can fool me like you fooled all the other guards...thinking you can just waltz your way in and out of here is just ridiculous"

Then he started to walk towards me "I think you also have something that is a private property in this Castle". He said coldly then I held on my phone tightly.

"Y'know and I know that you don't want to disturb your precious emperor's meeting back there but..." I took out my phone case facing back and showed it to him.

"I have secretly planted bombs inside the room, if I turned this on..everything will collapse in a minute" I threat even tho its a lie then he suddenly stopped.

"You wouldn't want your dear Emperor Bellos get his meeting disturbed don't you? Now...back off or I will activate it".

I still held on my phone tightly that maybe he might snatch it, "You won't get away with this" he snarled as he charged forth and I quickly dodged him as I ran out for my life.

"Surrender your device now!"

I still ran in different directions to slow him down as I took out the invisibility spell I made in advance, I took a sharp turn to my left as I took a long deep breath and I activated the spell.

When he finally turned, surely I'm not there to be seen anymore. Slowly not making any sound I ran the other way on my way to the exit from the back of the castle.

As I opened the door and closed it from behind, I panted clenching my chest. 'That was so horrifying' I thought gulping, I still held on my phone making sure it was there.

I let out my palisman as it magically turned into a staff, before I got on the door suddenly busted open. I quickly turned around to see the him again.

"I'm not done with you yet"

"Well I'm actually done now, byee!"

I flied away leading out of the castle, then a blast came out of nowhere. "Oh we're really busting out blasts now" I murmur as I sped up leading to the forest to lose him.