✾Soulmates✾

(Y/n)'s POV

In this life everyone believes in soulmates, but I only know it was only a myth that you're cold when you haven't meet your soulmate and you'll get warmer when you finally meet your soulmate.

I pretty much don't believe in such thing but when its Luz she keeps telling me that she's all warm and cozy with Amity even Amity told me the same thing.

I even asked Willow or Gus if they ever felt warmer with each other unexpectedly they are, which I still won't believe. Here I sat in the living room reading cuz everyone went out today.

'I should go to the library later to grab another book' I thought as I closed the book placing it at the table, "Heyyy (y/n) watchu doin~?" Hooty asks.

"Oh uhh, I'm gonna go to the library today..do you want anything to read?" I ask, then he lets out a long hum thinking about it.

"Can you get me a book that teaches how can I get friends?" He favor and I awkwardly nodded as I went my way up to grab my library card and bag.

I took (p/n)/(palisman name) so that she/he can go on for a walk with me, I left the house to Hooty as I walked to go to the capital. On my way there it sure was busy as a bee in each stalls I lay my eyes on.

Then there I finally arrived the Library, I let myself in and went to the fiction area to look for interesting titles that catches my eyes. I stood there searching but it feels so cold 'Did they do something in this library that its so cold?' I thought.

I went to the other aisle slowly it felt warmer, I continued to find the books I need till it felt so warm. The rush of warmth hugged my cold body from the bottom to the top.

That's when realization hits me 'Could it be?!' I thought.

I quickly went to the other aisle to look if someone was there but sadly no one was there so I went back to the other aisle I went but no one was there, slowly the warmth fades away as I looked around.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards me so as the sensation of the warmth I felt earlier that delights me, "So...its you" a familiar voice said from behind.

I turned around to see the Golden Guard himself, 'Why is he here? Why do I feel so warm around him?! He can't be right?' My mind jumped into so many conclusions.

I cleared my throat and crossed my arms as I composed myself "Well? So what if its me?" I scoff "A mere human like you as my soulmate? Ha..how funny" he rebuked.

'A mere human?! How dare he? If i could just choke this guy in my hands then I would' I thought. "Anywayyy, stay right there I just need to make sure of it" he said.

He stepped back for a bit till it gets cold, then he walked back up to me feeling the warmth between us. I looked up at him as he looked down on me then he let out a smirk.

"Not bad Human.." he said.

"Hey, I have a name too you kno---?!"

He pressed his finger up to my lips to shut me up "Look..Human, were in the library learn how to respect simple rules such as being quiet".

I slapped his hand away from me as i started to walk away, "where are you going?" He asks then he followed me from behind. I started to walk faster to avoid him but he's much faster than I am.

"Human, you dare walk away from me?"

I didn't answer him as I went to the aisle to find Hooty the book he wanted, I looked around to find it as he looked around as well. 'Well this is great, he's following me around now' I thought.