Return

Hunter's POV

It has been months when (y/n) and Luz finally went back to the Human Realm after beating Emperor Bellos and getting the door back.

It's almost the start of spring and it's also the season when Luz and (y/n) arrived here in the Demon Realm. I still wonder when will they return or pay us a visit, some part of me made me anxious that (y/n) forgot about me.

I bet she's really happy that she went to her real home and get to meet her family once again. But still I miss her a lot, I want to see her again, feel her presence and comfort while she was here.

As for Amity, she's also waiting for Luz to come back to her as well. I usually pay the owl house a visit to check up on the owl lady and her household.

I slowly laid my back on the tree as the cool wind brushes off and Lil' Rascal comfortably laid himself on my lap as I stare from a far. This just reminds me how I found (y/n) in this forest sitting beside the tree passing the time.

I slowly closed my eyes to rest for a while but suddenly I felt something softly touched my cheek. I opened my eyes to be blinded by the light and to see (y/n) in front of me.

I let out a chuckle as I looked at her lovingly "I never thought I'll get to see an illusion of you" I murmur. Then I rested my face on the palm of her hand "Probably when I wake up you're still not here".

Then she let out a giggle "I am really here now, Hunter" she said.

"No, you're not...you're still back at the Human Realm"

Then i felt both of my cheeks pinched hard that I had to completely sit up to cup my cheeks and I accidentally startled Lil' Rascal "Oww!!".

That's when realization hits me that I slowly looked up to still see (y/n) laughing at me. "You--you're really here?" I stutter then she looked down at me smiling.

"I am.."

Then she lent out her hand on me and I took it as she pulled me up from my seat. Earlier I was only thinking of her and now she's here, I still couldn't believe it "You're back!" I happily exclaimed as I pulled her into a hug.

"I really..really missed you (y/n)" I whisper as I hugged tightly.

"I missed you too Hunter" she whispers back.

She broke off the hug and held both of my hands, I stared at our hands holding and I still couldn't believe it. "When did you get back?" I ask.

"Just earlier, me and Luz unloaded our bags in the owl house that's when Amity, Gus and willow arrived and Amity told me she saw you going to the forest so I came here".

"I'm glad you're back..right here in my arms (y/n)".