Nightmare

Warning; angst

(Y/n)'s POV

The day started off so gloomy, everyone avoided me, ignored and felt like i'm casted away for no reason. I tried talking to Luz but she kept saying she's busy and has to go, I even tried talking to Eda but she did the same.

I wanted to ask King but I couldn't find him, I went to Hooty to ask where King is then he snobed right in front of me. 'What is happening? Did I do something?' I thought anxiously.

The only person I hadn't talked to was my boyfriend, Hunter. I went to Hexide as usual to learn with Luz and the others, I first saw Willow at her locker and went up to her.

"Hey Willow! You look great as always" I chirp.

"Oh..its you, good morning to you too (y/n)" she said rather bluntly and left.

'Even Willow? What did I even do?!' I thought really confused and more anxious then I saw Gus passing by and went up to him. "Hi Gus, Goodmorning" I greet then he just nodded at me.

I'm really shocked with how the closest people around me started to avoid me, I even look like i'm in desperate for their attention towards me. "What happened?" I murmur to myself.

I went to my classroom to see that all eyes laid on me and the atmosphere darkened as I walked pass them, i really don't feel comfortable anymore, it's like I did a crime.

I looked around my classroom to see each corner that my classmates are whispering about me. I looked down shifting my hands to at least calm myself down.

Time passed by class ended early but it felt like i sat there for 5 years and I even felt like vomiting due to the anxious feeling. I went outside to see Luz grouped with Amity, Gus and Willow.

I walked up to them waving but they all started walking away, I really can't stand it what happened? Why is everyone treating me as if I committed such a disgusting crime.

"WHAT DID I EVEN DO?!!" I yell at the top of my lungs towards Luz.

I lifted my head to see her stop and turned around to face me. "What did you do? What did you exactly do?!" She yells back as she charged towards me grabbing my by my collar.

"You dare act as if you don't know anything! So stop it!" She yells again.

"I don't know what happened okay?!".

"Ha! Yeah right! You...you killed King".

My eyes widen in surprise after what she said, "wha..what?".

"You and King stumbled on a monster and just left him there, you didn't even save him!" She Snapped.

"No, no, no I didn't! I didn't leave King behind! In fact we didn't even met any monsters".

"Oh ho ho! Really? You probably got jealous of King that you disposed him! Are you happy now? Huh? Does this make you happy?!" She taunted as she pushed me down to the ground.

I let out a groan as I looked back up at Luz "Don't look at me like that..its disgusting" she said starring cold daggers on me.

I looked down clutching my hand "Is this how little you think of me now? You really did think I was jealous because of attention?".

"Why do you keep denying?!"

"If I did!...I'm sorry.."

"Sorry...doesn't fix anything".

Luz left along with the others and I didn't even bother to see them leave, I lifted my hand up to my chest clutching it..my chest hurts so much.

Tears fell from my eyes as I whimpered in pain and grief, "I didn't do it...I would never do that" I cried as my head slowly laid to the ground.

Then suddenly i felt a touch on my face and I lifted my head up to be blinded by the darkness.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Hunter who worriedly looked at me as he held the side of my face, "(y/n) are you okay? You suddenly started crying in your sleep" he said.

I quickly got up and hugged him tightly then he rubbed my back as I whimpered in his shoulder "Everyone suddenly ignored me.. A-And told me I killed King but I didn't no one believed me" I cried.

"It's okay (y/n), you didn't kill King..everything is alright" he said comforting me, then i finally calmed down as I rested my face on his shoulder.

"Ca-can we go see King, Eda, Luz and Hooty?" I ask sniffling.

"Anything for you to assure they don't hate you because I don't want you to over think about it" he cooed as he wiped the tears off my face.

Hunter got up first and had to wake up Lil' Rascal to fly us back to the owl house, he went up to me and offered his hand. I gladly took it as we flied off to the owl house in almost break of dawn.

I held Hunter from behind as the cold wind passed by us, finally we arrived the Owl House and I quickly got off and opened the door to make Hooty wake up.

"Kiiiinnnggg!" I yell as i head upstairs, I didn't care anymore so I opened the door where King usually sleep then I saw him sleeping on a lot of pile of stuffed toys.

I picked him up and hugged him "hngn? (Y/n)??" He asks sleepy, "I'm so glad" I whisper happily. Then at the door Eda and Luz stood there half awake.

I got up with King and hugged them both making them surprised, "whoah! (Y/n) why are you here? Didn't you go sleep over at Hunter's place?" Eda asks yawning.

"So you don't hate me?"

"Hate you? Why would we hate you?" Luz asks yawning as well, "It doesn't matter anymore..I love you all" I murmur as I hugged them then I looked at the side to see Hunter so I pulled him in as well.

I'm just glad...it wasn't real, I really don't know what to do if it was real. To be hated by the people you're close to is like being stabbed in the chest for a million times doubled.