Board and Card Games

This would be a short one but still I hope you all enjoy♡

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared at the board rather frustrated, "Arghhn! Why are you so good at this?!" I yell at Hunter then he let out a chuckle. Then he placed the last word on the board "I win. Again" he announced.

Today Hunter came by since it was his day off and we decided to play board and card games with Hooty, "How come you always win huh?! Are you cheating?!" Hooty taunt.

"Me? Cheating? How dare I".

"Another round!" Hooty yells.

"Yeah another round!" I repeated with him then he let out a shrug and took back all the letter keys to the bag, as you can see Hooty and I are losing well except for Hooty earlier because he won the Old Maid card game.

We played chess and we failed, we played old maid and I lost then we played the Uno card game where you place a similar color and can change it with another color but same number and guess what? I barely lost it cuz Hunter keep blocking me.

"Hmm how about we spice it up?" I announced then they both looked at me "Whoever wins will request the loser" I said happily.

"Hmm that's rather interesting, sure we'll do it" he said smirking then placed the bag at the center. We all picked our letters out, I came in second, Hooty last and Hunter first.

That started our game, Hunter kept attacking with no open letters at all for me to budge in as if he won't even give me a chance while for Hooty he keeps giving open and close words but still I manage to catch a bunch before Hunter does.

Currently i'm aiming for the triple word score at the corner but I couldn't think of anything to put in a word "quarter" since the free space was only a two space.

I stared at my letters that only has a m, a and u. I noticed Hunter finally placed his last 2 letters on "Score" leaving him one last letter.

I still aimed at the triple letter word then I thought of a word qua, but I think its in a dictionary so I placed them on it. "Qua? Wait let me look for it".

Hunter took out the scrabble dictionary and tried to find qua, i crossed my fingers that he would then he let out a hum "I guess you got that right" he announced and added my high score I won.

I happily looked at the board but I just realized its so full right now, I looked at Hooty's plate that he has one letter left. I gulped and stared at the board to see if he can put anything in it.

He let out a sigh of defeat that he couldn't find anything that his time went up, we all compiled our scores and lessen our score with the number that was left in our plates.

Hunter got a 987 score ranking first, and I got 924 ranking second and Hooty got 923 one point close to mine. "And~ I won again" Hunter announced smirking.

I looked at the bored rather disappointed and Hooty suddenly started raging out and flipped the board over "No fair!!" He yells.

I stared at the messed up bored rather surprised then I let out a snort and all of us started laughing at Hooty flipping off the board.

"Lets play another game!" Hooty announced then he went to the other room to find more games to play and left us alone in the living room.

"Soo about the request, what do you want?" I ask.

He looked at me for a second before averting his eyes rather looking flustered, "Actually it's not a request" he said and I tilted my head looking at him rather confused.

"(Y/n)..will you go out with me?"

I looked at him surprised and I could feel a warm feeling covering my fave after he said that.

"Y-you can decline if you---"

"I will"

He looked at me surprised as well after I cutted him out to answer him. "If you are genuinely true towards your feelings for me, I will go out with you" I said smiling.

"My feelings are really genuinely true, I actually liked how you have always been there for me, comforting me and giving me the affection you want me to have...thats why"

I smiled at him as he returned a flustered smile.

"Game timeeee!" Hooty yells as he threw the cards and board games on us.