Hunter x Scout! Reader

Y/N's POV

Things has been quite a ruckus lately here in the coven, Lilith is almost at her point of failing Emperor Bellos' order to capture her sister, while Kikimora won't even stop to rest till she can get her way through to completely serve Emperor Bellos on her own and this new Golden Guard just keeps getting on my way as well.

I walked through the halls checking on the scouts if they are in their place, it has been a long time I stood aside while Lilith and Kikimora still fight for their spot light. I need to do things my way to get close to the emperor.

I heard something interesting about a portal door and I want to know everything about it. Suddenly I felt someone bumped hard on my shoulder as I got pushed to the side, angry. I looked at the person who bumped into me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going you little prick!" I yell.

Then the person stopped from walking away and turned around to see a golden mask of a owl covering their face, "Suppose you shouldn't be talking like that to your superior, scout" the person said in a threatening voice.

"Superior? Ha! As if you really are? I am the real superior here scout, don't get things twisted because you got drunk or went on high" I sarcastically said.

Before I could stomp towards him, someone grabbed on my shoulder pulling me back. I turned my head to see Steve cutting off our petty fight but still, I don't want these kind of things cast aside for me.

"Look even your little pet is stopping you, now you better listen...scout".

'Oh ho ho, that's it I won't let anyone abuse my title as a superior to other scouts' I thought angrily clutching on my fist. "Oh yeah! Fight me!" I yell angrily yell as I grabbed the collar of its coat.

"Stop shouting, if you ever wanna pick a fight. Find someone your size, you're too small for me" he said.

'Find someone my size? I'm too small for you?' my thoughts repeated as I could feel my veins will start to snap out of anger. "You think i'm too small for you?" I ask rather pissed, "Yeah, see how you even look up at me" he answer back.

"My height doesn't affect on how I can possibly snap your neck in many different ways possible" I threat then he suddenly let out a chuckle.

"You can't even reach my neck".

"You little--".

"You two stop it" a voice said that we both look toward the person, it was Kikimora. 

"If you really want to be a better superior and a good vessel for Emperor Bellos, you better stop your little petty fight" she said walking away.

I clicked my tongue as I pushed him away and signed Steve to follow me, before I could leave I rolled my eyes at him walking away still not in defeat because of that.

T/S

I finally sat down after walking all day checking on everything in the castle, I took out my small container to drink. I leaned forward on the open balcony area at the head quarter as I drank the remaining water stored in till I noticed someone familiar by the other side.

'Oh it's the twisted superior' I thought annoyed still drinking, till he suddenly grabbed on his mask and took it off. There he revealed his face, his slicked back ash-blonde hair with a dangling strand and a scar at his right cheek.

As I saw him it almost feel like its completely illegal to look that I suddenly choked on my water, surprised, I quickly ducked down hiding behind the wall. I leaned on my back as I started pounding on my chest to get the water running down again.