Home

Y/N's POV

"Have a drink kid!"

Eda says placing a glass of wine in front of me, as she sips on her bottle. "But Eda, i'm still (y/o). I can't drink this yet" I mutter rather flustered, "But you seem mature enough to do so" she said smiling.

"But what about Luz, she'll know about this" I whisper.

"She won't, trust me! I bet you're basically older than her seeing how you move and act around her; a older sister and a great wise accomplice" She remarks patting my back. Then before I could grab the glass Eda grabbed it first, "Let's just lessen the liquor, shall we? So you won't be all that tipsy thing" She said giggling as she grabbed another glass and poured almost everything on my glass on it.

Then handed it to me, 'Well at least it's a little bit of wine' I thought rather in relief. I stir up the drink a little and drank it all up, "How bold of you (y/n), drinking a wine in one go...so? How is it?" She asks excited.

"Blegh, such bitter after taste" I comment, placing down the glass. "There would come a time you had to taste a wine before getting everything into your hands, darling" She said staring at the bottle then turning to me.

She reached out her hand to my face and tapped on my nose, "Enjoy your youth, little one...things will change once you became older; just sayin of course" she said smiling at me.

"Of course, I will and enjoy your life as well Eda" I said smiling back.

I grabbed a small piece of cookie from the plate and looked at her directly, "How are things?" I ask as she looked at me confused. "Y'know with Raine?" I ask then she suddenly stopped drinking as she bashfully looked away.

"I guess you two are going strong as you two should be, that's wonderful Eda" I said smiling.

"I'm going out for a bit" I bid as I got up, "Where are you going?" she asks and I looked at the clock. "Me and Hunter are going to a night market together" I answer smiling at her, "You're leaving me too? How cruel" She complain pouting.

I let out a chuckle as I head toward the door, "You can drink with Hooty if he would like" I suggest as I opened the door. "Do you want anything?" I ask before leaving but instead of a specific answer she just waved her hand signaling nothing.

"Bye Hooty!" I said to him as I walked away waving at him, "See ya (y/n)! Come back safe!" he said and I simply smiled at him continuing on my way to the Capital.

I walked through the streets looking around then I saw someone familiar waving at me. Coming close it is the ash-blonde boy who's been waiting for me and I quickly started jogging my way towards him as I reached for his arms.

But I suddenly I got a bit much dizzy, that I almost got into his arms but luckily he caught me. "Woah, (y/n), what's wrong?" Hunter asks worriedly, I turn to look up at him quite dazed "You look handsome" I compliment giggling.

Hunter's POV

I looked at her quite surprised and flustered for a moment, that's when I could smell wine from her. 'Who even let her drink wine?'  I thought confused then I grabbed her arm over to my shoulders and looked at her.

"Come on, let's get you home".

"Huh? But I am".

I looked at her confused at the moment as her gaze completely softens "What do you mean?" I ask, "I'm with you" she answers and leaned closer to my shoulder. With that I could just feel my face burning.

I let out a cough and helped her get home. 'So much for a night market date' I thought disappointed as we almost arrive to the Owl House, "Hey Hunter" (y/n) calls. "What is it?" I ask stopping on my tracks.

"My legs are tired" she whine, then I let out a chuckle "Come on, get on my back" and kneeled down. She finally got on as I carried her, it was rather cold tonight but her warmth just covers me whole and I like it.

Then suddenly I could feel a pair of lips pressed onto my cheek as I stopped "What was that?" I ask straightforwardly.

"A kiss" she lazily answers as she laid her chin on my shoulder.

"Ew...can you do it again tho--".