Arranged I

─────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.─────

You're it, you're my person

─────・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.─────

In a rather sunny morning, you sat inside the library reading books of your preference to pass the time waiting for your Uncle, Darius. He is one of the nine Coven Heads being the leader of the abomination Coven.

As always you aspire to become like him, strong and prideful into his work. Still he is the reason you want to continue on to do magic after you decided to leave your home to stay with him whilst your parents seemed to fully agreed to this.

But with a difficult condition in hand, arranged marriage. After moments of reading you heard a loud groan across the room, you slowly turn your head to see your Uncle coming into the library looking tired and stressed.

"Welcome back Uncle" You greet with a smile.

"Oh, (y/n). Seems you're still reading that book" He responded with a smile as he sat across you opening his penstagram, "Tough day at work?" You ask placing your book down. 

"Obviously, the other coven heads give me a headache especially that golden guard" He replied with a scoff as he placed his hand on his cheek, "Should I prepare the usual?" You ask standing up.

"My, thank you. Still it reminds me to why do you even have to marry that little prince?" He said standing up to follow you to the kitchen to prepare snacks and tea. "Ask my parents about it, I just don't wanna even marry in this kind of way" You replied.

"you could ditch him, besides he looked to be much more into his work than bonding with other people" He scoffs again, picking up the tray.

"Yeah, yeah go cool off. I'm going to meet Luz" You announce grabbing your little pouch, taking your little palisman with you.

"Oh now you're going to meet the human? How about me? You're hurting my pride" He said turning his head towards you.

"I'll be back before dinner" You replied as you put on your shoes and quickly opened the door.

"(Y/n)--".

"Byee".

You took a whiff of the fresh air and turn to look at (p/n), "Ready to take flight (p/n)?" you ask to your palisman with a smile. It gave you a nod as you turn it to your staff, without wasting another minute you got on and flied to the Owl House.

As you flied above the trees you continued to enjoy the fresh air but suddenly someone dashed up into your direction leading you to spin around never even bothering to apologize. 

"HEY! Watch where you're going!" You yell angrily at the person who flied away, as you turn your head back a hoard of fire bees approached.

"Oh that.." You murmur as you casted a glyph to create a little distraction with the use of a few abomination liquid to the bees as you escaped the scene. 

After you fled from the scene you sat down at a nearby boulder to rest, then a loud thud from behind was heard. "Don't you think running away from fire bees are quite immature?" you sarcastically ask.

You still sat there in silence never bothered to turn your head, "You...I've seen you before" a voice said.

"Oh is that so? Hmmm that reminds me why I don't go there anymore...Golden Guard" You sarcastically said effortlessly shifting your gaze to him.

"Yeah, it's a good thing you don't even show your ugly face in the castle anymore" Hunter said taking off his hood.

"Shut it half witch golden guard" You assert standing up from your seat, "Oh dear, are you mad? Cuz seems you are" He points out with a smug.

"Don't you have anything to do than bark non sense?" You sarcastically ask flicking his forehead as you continue to walk away.

"Hey! I'm not done yet!" He yells from behind, "Yeah, yeah keep it to yourself I'm really not that interested" You respond back pushing off the bushes from your path.

Then as you continue to walk any further you felt a hand grab your wrist, you turn your head to look at Hunter "What do you want?" You ask as he lets go of your wrist as he scratched his cheek, "Uncle---I mean--Ahem, Emperor Bellos just told me about this whole arranged thing between you and me" Hunter began.

"Do you wanna annul it?" You ask ecstatically, then he looked at you surprised. "I don't know, besides Emperor Bellos told me this would bring good to the Coven so, I hope you could cooperate with me" He continued.

You looked at him disappointed, "Don't look at me like that! Emperor Bellos asked me to do this, I don't have a choice besides if this what's makes him happy then I would willingly do it" He confessed.

"Do you really want the Emperor's validation despite being arranged into a marriage?" You ask crossing your arms.

"It's not validation! Well maybe sure it can sound like that, but I just really want him to be proud of me!" He said with a smile placing his hand on his chest, "Well which one?" You ask again and he looked at you confused, "Which what?".

"Who is it do you really want him to be proud of? Is it as the Golden Guard or the real you?" You ask again.

The two of you stood there in silence as you wait for his answer, "Guess you didn't thought that out yet, I'm gonna go while you think about it" You said with a smirk patting his shoulder as you start to walk away.

"Wait! I know now!" He yells and you stop on your tracks once again, "Ugh, I was just about to escape from your presence! So! What is it?" You began turning around to face him.

"It's just you make me get lost-in-words that's all!" He responded and you let out a chuckle, "Is that a compliment I hear?" You ask with a smirk. 

"Ew, no way that's so overly pathetic" He answered crossing his arms, "So? Which then?" You ask again.

His gaze slowly turn into a stare, as you stood there looking back it felt like you're about to melt. You let out a cough to startle him a bit, "You're...staring" You point out.

Hunter started to walk up towards then stopped just a few inches close from you. 

You turn your head up to look at his face, till you notice a little red tint on his left side cheek. He then lift up his hand as he picked something out from your hair, you shifted your gaze to see it's a leaf.

"Meet me again here tomorrow and I will give you my answer." Hunter said as he starts to walk away.

You looked at him disbelief as he walks away "Hey! What's so hard to not tell me now! Come back here!" You yell.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Part two up soon °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°