Plans

(Y/n).'s POV

"(Y/n) (l/n)..oh how I am glad to see you" a voice said.

I slowly shifted my body to the side and started to regain my consciousness.

I still looked down on the floor to avoid contact, suddenly i felt my face got grabbed by a hand forcing me to get pulled in and look up to see the face I despised the most..Emperor Bellos.

"Don't you dare ignore me, human" he said tightening the grasp on my face, "I know this isn't what you expected from my...nephew, But I never really realized you would fall for that fake letter I settled up".

I clicked my tongue as I struggled to move "Now, now settle down..I have plans with you; I could let you go and let this slide if you cooperate with me" he said as he pushed my face aside.

"I will never follow you!" I angrily yelled at him.

"Oh? I thought you wanted to go back to the Human Realm" he said and I suddenly stopped on my tracks as he mentioned the Human Realm.

"Finally I have your attention, my plan is actually quite simple...I want you to take the key to the portal door from your friend  Luz and I could let you go and go back to your Realm".

"Do you think you would take me as a fool?" I ask.

"Of course not, unless you would do a little trouble" he said looking down at me.

"No! I will never do that!".

"Alright, i'll wait till you change your mind, scouts send her out to the capital..our meeting is done" Emperor Bellos said as he walked out of the cell room.

The scouts got in and untied my hands from behind and took me out of the cell, 'what the heck is even happening?' I thought anxious.

After a short ride we arrived at the capital and dropped me behind the building "If you ever tell this to your friends surely you're not safe anymore" the scout said and left.

I still stood there flabbergasted about what happened, did they just let me go after that? I know this looks stupid but why? Slowly my thoughts are completely flooding in.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and let out a shriek as I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widen as I saw Hunter, "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He asks then I slowly nodded.

Should I tell him? But how can I even tell him? It's so complicated to think these through.

"What are you doing in this place?" He asks.

"Oh! I was exploring around y'know? Soo what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm on a patrol tonight, you should be at the house at this hour" he said crossing his arms.

"Pfff--you're not my mom!" I joke.

"Well I am your lover after all, come on i'll send you back to the owl house" he said grabbing my arm as we got on his staff, we slowly rose up and flied to the Owl House.

While flying, I held on tight on his waist and rested my face on his back "Oh? is my darling tired?" He ask seeing his lips form a smirk.

"Just let me be Hunter" I respond back blushing, he then landed in front of the house and I got off. "You better not wonder off this late at night alright?" He scold and I brushed it off with a laugh and nodded.

"Good...that's my girl" he said as he leans in to kiss my forehead and bid goodnight as he flied off, I still kept thinking about what happened earlier and walked back to the owl house.