Hunter x Dragon Shifter! Reader

∘₊✧─────────────────────✧₊∘

Sometimes your heart needs more time to
accept what your mind already knows

∘₊✧─────────────────────✧₊∘

A new day has nothing for (Y/n) but another unproductive day, the things you used to do as a routine has been quite dry and you always skip the things that has to be done as a shifter. 

You walk around the Boiling Aisles seeing monsters and witches grow up and still you only have yourself to be as the only last being on this land.

Many years has already come to pass and still you sit by waiting for a opportunity of change but then you saw it all revolve and evolve and it wasn't much to accept so easily. Scouts, Emperor's orders and their so called "Unity" can be less enduring.

Till a human arrived again in the Demon Realm, at first you never bothered to meddle since it's certainly called to be a destiny or faith to be here but it was never a actual choice nor chance to begin with. 

That's what all they taught you, that's what you should be knowing as the last descendant of dragon shifters.

But knowing Eda the owl lady, things had been turned upside down for you. Everyday you find yourself coming in and out of the owl house talking with Eda, Hooty, King and Luz till you finally met her friends and classmates.

You start to feel lively once more like you felt when you were still around the people you once knew that bought you happiness. 

Things turned into a bumpy road and still you had a hard time accepting things your way, it was your way to be self reliant and to be responsible in any way possible.

But being around more with Luz, you decide to take which was worth to make the option. It was either to take a risk or leave it, nevertheless do you even want it or not. 

Today is a rather fine sunny day in the Boiling Aisles.

You went to hang out with Luz as always, "(Y/n)! Here have some cold drink, it's really hot outside you know?" Luz said with a smile as she handed you a glass of cold juice. 

"Thank you" you respond as you took it, "You know, I have been thinking about this with Eda" Luz began as she turn to look at (Y/n).

"What is it? Are we going on a crazy and hectic adventure?" You said in a ecstatic way then Luz laughed "What? No, we should take a rest before even starting one but...We've been thinking, what if we take you to school too?" Luz said.

"School..?" (Y/n) repeats, "Yes, school! You can meet anybody and be friends. It's really fun there I promise!" Luz cheers.

"Really?!" You responded with a smile but then just came into a realization that perhaps you can't. The fact you're different and that would be a hard part on your side, "Luz..." (Y/n) calls.

"what do you think?"

"I--don't really think it's a good idea" you stated.

"What? Why?" Luz asks in a worried tone as she directly looked at (Y/n), "It's because, I'm not the same as the witches nor someone like you who can handle change. I'm sorry" You responded looking down.