Causing Chaos

Y/N's POV

Have you ever come to a conclusion that sometimes you'll never know where you would end up, like running away from the Emperor's minions over saving a bunch of palismans. Well it turned out this way anyway because the Bat Queen herself requested to save her little palismans that got snatched away from her hands.

Well as for me we're more like a business witch, deals here and there, trades for this and that and many more to exchange with a satisfying amount of coins and jewels or any rare items across the Boiling Aisles you haven't seen anymore.

Rewind from Earlier

I have been walking for awhile to find the Bat Queen's lair but I can't just seem to find it somehow in this forest, till I heard shuffling behind not hesitating I casted a blast glyph at the area where I heard the shuffling.

Till I realized who was actually there, the Bat Queen. "That's not a good introduction to our little business" she said gazing at me as I lowered my guard, "My apologies, it was rather a instinct  to be that way since I had done multiple jobs" I answer smiling.

"Right, now that you are here. Let's discuss our little business which is about Emperor Bellos' minions snatching my little palismans by using them for replenishing his powers...and you know what happens" she explains.

"Noted, now that you stated your request what is it in for me?" I ask straightforwardly.

"How eager, I like that when it comes to business. Straight to the point" she compliments.

"I know, I just praise myself too much".

She let out a chuckle and ended with a sigh, "Your reward would be...a tiny amount of titan's blood" she said as I looked at her quite surprised. "What? Really? A titan's blood?" I repeat still surprised about the reward she offered.

"Yes, titan's blood" she answers but with that when I could think about it, I could make a portal of my own or something far more important. "That's quite a big offer I could say, but where did you even get a titan's blood?" I said curiously.

"That would be a secret of course", she said smiling. 

"Now go along and go rescue my little palismans, I will be waiting for you" She said as she started flying away but with that I'm still left astonished with the reward. As my thoughts were filled of curiosity on how does she have titan's blood in her sleeve, in this kind of time it would have got haggled by the Emperor himself.

I took out my staff and got on to go search the area for any sign of Emperor Bellos' minions till I noticed from above, a airship owned by the Coven. 'Seems I got this quite easy' I thought smirking as I took out a small bottle, pretty much its like a smoke bomb but it has a sleeping mist mixed into the colored smoke.

I pulled up my mask and advanced to the airship as I throwed the bottle into the ship exploding a purple mist and hopped on the ship to find where the palismans are, suddenly someone tried to shove me out of the ship but immediately did a clout leading him falling off the ship instead of me.

As the mist slowly disappearing a blast came out of no where almost hitting me, "I hate mice who thwart a smooth plan sailing" the voice said revealing the Golden Guard himself. 

"What a pleasure to meet you, sir Golden Brat" I mock as I took a sidestep to the side next to the captured palismans, "I'm afraid that you're not gonna leave with them" he asserted as he swung his staff. 

Immediately dodging it I kicked his leg off till I suddenly received a punch from upfront sending me to stumble back. Looking at my state there are still 3 scouts and him on this ship, "Give up now and we will nicely blast you to dust" he commented pointing his staff at me as a deep glow of red is about to burst in front of my face.

"You could have sugarcoated it a little y'know?" 

"Well but the truth is far more interesting than talking in circles right?" he directed.

I let out a sigh and raised both of my hands up leading him to lower his guard a little "Of course, I could lose to you sir Guard but--" I casted a light glyph to blind them for a bit and snatched the palismans with me.

"They're getting away!" he yells as I sat on the side of the ship smiling at him, "It was a pleasure meeting you sir Golden Brat", I directed falling on my back as I took out my staff to fly away to escape them.

Back to present 

Now that i'm at the part of escaping of course they would be still after me so I casted another glyph to blow up their balloon, 'Oh how I am excited to have that reward " I thought smirking as I released the blast sending the airship crashing down.

Till I noticed something coming towards me from the smoke that covered up their area, neither less than the Golden Guard himself. I quickly dashed away till a blast came out almost hitting me 'That little brat' I curse as I took out one of my glass bombs and releasing it.

Hiding in the forest would be a good option, not wasting anytime I dived into the forest dodging branches and trees. "I'm not letting you escape with those palismans!" he yells, "Ha! As if I would hand them to you!" I yell back quickly swerving to the other side making him lose track of me.

Before I could celebrate my victory he suddenly appeared in front of me causing ourselves to bump into each other while I got flung off my staff still holding on to the palismans.

I rolled through the thick branches and rocks hitting my back to a boulder, I grunt in pain as I still held on them. "You should have known from the start you will end up like this" he said pushing me over with his staff.

"Now hand me the palisman.." he order.

"Why would I?" I said grunting.

"I hate long interrogations, I'm a busy man you see?" he said as he held on one of the palisman, my back still hurts but I can still use my legs. gathering my strength on my leg commencing to kick his leg once again but he stopped it before I could hit him.

"That trick again? I don't think so" he taunt as  he pushed it to the side. 

"You think that was the trick?" I ask smirking as sleeping mist slowly devour our area, I got up looking at him fall down to the ground. With a satisfying sight leads to a more satisfying smirk of victory.

"Toodles~ sir Golden Brat" I bid as I walk away with my staff and the palismans.