❈Blush❈

A/n: this would be a short one and it would be Hunter's POV

Hunter's POV

I'm currently on my way to go to the Owl house to visit (Y/n), when I got there the owl on the door wiggled itself in front of me which scared me a lot.

"Heeeeyyyy (y/nnnn) your boyfriend guard is here" the owl said as I could see (y/n) excitedly get up from her seat then went up to me and grabbed my hand as she dragged me inside.

"You're just in time Hunter, we're playing a game" she said as she scooted over to give me a seat, Willow and Gus sat across the room while Amity and Luz sat on the floor then there's a bottle in the center.

"Alright, this is a challenge whoever this bottle lands on will get to spend 7 minutes in heaven with (y/n)" Luz perks as she twisted the bottle. Then all eyes were on the bottle as I stared at it confused.

Now its slowly landing on...me? I looked at (y/n) who was surprised, "Well isn't it the good couple! Come on time to get into the closet" Luz exclaimed as she grabbed both of us in our arms as we get dragged to another room.

"7 minutes will start once I close the closet, you can either talk or do whatever you want" she said as she opened the closet and pushed us in slamming the closet doors on our faces.

"Have fun! You both got 7 minutes" she happily said as she closed the door, then we could even hear them cheering and yelling as Luz went back to the living room as if they really planned it to happen.

I tried to move around but its too cramped and dark, "So..what do we do now?" I ask.

"Uhhh, pretty much I don't know..but Hunter I haven't saw you blush as much" she commented and that just caught me off guard. 'Is she worried that I don't blush much?' I thought.

"Ah, as far as i'm concerned I don't actually" I said bluntly, "How about a bet? If I made you blush would you treat me snacks after this?" She declared.

"I would like to see you try, but I bet you won't even let a tint out of my face" I brag smirking at her.

"Oh really? What if I do this?" She slowly came closer to my face as she kissed on my cheek.

"Nope".

'I bet she'll stop here' I thought as I held it in but I was wrong, she kissed the other side of my cheek, I musn't lose to this or else i'll get caught.

"N-not even a little".

Then I looked at her as she pouted with her pretty pink face, suddenly the weight of my body got pushed as she pressed her soft lips on mine.

It could seem like i'm gonna lose it but, I will never let her win this bet after a long peck she got down then looked at me with her glinting eyes that maybe I did blush.

"Yeah..no" I murmur then she gave me a playful punch "Alright mister stone face you win, and our seven minutes is over" she announced as she opened the closet walking out the room.

I looked down as I slowly bent on my knees and covered my very red face, 'S-she didn't even hesitated to kiss me on the lips' I thought.

I lifted my face up and pressed my finger tip on my lips 'she better repay this kiss without my permission' I grint. But it seems that I did let her win this bet. I stood up from where I sat and went back to the living room where (y/n) and the other are.

They all looked up at me confused while the bottle is spinning, "Alright, the game is over..i'll treat everyone with snacks you want, now lets go" I said non challantly to avoid suspicions.

All of them cheered as they got up and ran outside chanting "snacks" on our way to the market and when I looked at (y/n) she was smirking as if its like 'I really did won' smirk.. since she knows what I mean by the snacks

And when Luz knows...I'm screwed so much, I grabbed on her hand as we walked out of the house then I suddenly got pulled down to look at her.

"So I did do it?" She whispers.

"Ugh, stop it"

Then she let out a laugh as she went over to Luz who also started chanting "snacks" with her. I guess I really can't win over her tricks; this would be dangerous for me.