》Slow Dance《

(Y/n)'s POV

Today is another day at Hexide but today there would be a ceremony called Grom Fright more likely to be a prom in the human realm, but here you will be attending prom and fight your biggest fear.

Last time Amity was the Grom Queen but Luz handled it instead, it was pure chaos but it was fun. Everyone has been asking who will be the next Grom Queen since everyone has been looking and voting.

I walked along the hallway with Luz since we were looking for Gus, Willow and Amity, "I wonder who would be the Grom queen in this Grom fright" I mutter.

"I bet it would be you" Luz jokes, "As if" I replied chuckling. Then we finally saw Amity, Gus and Willow walking towards us "Hey guys!" Luz happily greets.

"Hey Luz and (y/n), are you two wondering who'll be the next grom queen or king?" Willow ask and Luz suddenly nudged me still teasing me.

"Hah as if its me" I said proudly then suddenly the school speaker rang "Good day students, today we will be having our annual Grom Fright and today's Grom Queen is...(y/n) (l/n)..that's all have a great day".

My jaw dropped as we all heard the announcement, everyone looked at me murmuring and I nudged Luz as hard as I can "Nice guess you psychic Luz" I said sarcasticly.

Then Luz still held her laughter. "Oh my gosh (y/n)! You're the Grom Queen!" Gus exclaimed, "Hmm, I wonder what you fear (y/n)?" Amity asks smiling.

"Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I just don't wanna encounter what ever fear it is then turns to a monster" I uttered. Then Luz gave me a pat at the back.

"I'm sure you'll be fine!" Luz encourages.

"We'll be ready whenever you need us" Willow insisted.

"Aww, thank you guys" I pulled them all closer for a hug, But still it worries me that I know what will come out in that door.

**

The night has come for Grom Fright, I wore a plain vintage (d/c) dress along with heels and styled my hair into chignon with a few flower ornaments, meanwhile for Luz she completely suited up fabulously for Amity.

Eda became our chaperone for tonight and for King he became a emcee again with Gus in this Grom. Before we left I took out a flower ornament off my hair and gave it to Luz.

"How about being sly and flirtatious tonight for Amity huh Luz?" I whispered to her smirking and she got caught off guard blushing.

"Put this on her hair, I bet she'll like it" I said smiling and she took it nodding "Thanks (y/n)".

"Hey Luz, how about you go pick up Amity tonight ehh" Eda said winking at her and we both chuckled, "Oh you guys!" She tease and hugged us.

Eda let her borrow Owlbert since Eda and King will be flying with me, Luz went on first and I held on my staff tightly. "Hey kid, is your boyfriend guard coming?" Eda asks as she held on my shoulder.

"I think he's busy tonight, ill be fine" I assured her and she smiled at me softly, I sat down first on my staff and Eda came next along with King.

We went our way to school for the Grom still here I am getting nervous about it. After a short flight we arrived at school and King excitedly pulled me by the end of my dress to hurry.

"Alright alright King lets go" I said smiling as I picked him up, we walked the long hallway towards the Gymnasium where the party is held.

Before I let King go he looked at me rather worried "Are you okay (y/n)? I could feel your heart beating fast" he asks worried.