Sick! Hunter x Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

Today nothig seemed to be happening so I sat outside with Hooty eating fruits, Eda went somewhere on her own, Luz went on a date with Amity and as for King he's peacefully sleeping on my lap.

I chewed on the fruit and I had to feed Hooty but I much mind at all, I noticed a few hooded persons from a far walking towards the owl house.

"Oooh we have visitors todayyy" Hooty exclaimed as he went to check them out, I watched him devour the hooded persons and dragged another towards us.

'Okay that just scary' I thought as i grabbed the pillow beside me and left King there to approach the coven scout that Hooty dragged here.

I squatted and gave it a poke, "Hey, coven scout sir you're trespassing property" I bluntly said then it lifted its head slowly looking up at me. "M-miss (y/n), the Golden Guard requests for your presence" he said.

"Why?"

"Our superior is sick today miss and you're the only one who can treat him, we bought you a extra uniform to blend into our crowd" he explained taking out a bag of clothes.

'Oh no, he's sick..its my time to shine to prove myself im useful to him cuz he took care of me when I was sick before too' I thougt encouraging myself.

"Alright..i'll come with you, can you wait for me for a minute"

"Of course.."

I smiled as I stood up to go pick up King and move him inside, I placed him at the couch covering him with a blanket. I took a paper and wrote "I'm going out to take care of Hunter, i'll be back soon...signed (y/n)".

"Hooty, I actually prepared meals for all of us at the kitchen, if King wakes up he can eat it and look after him okay? Ill be back soon".

I put on the white hood and the scout mask, it was kind of hard to see but i'll try to not uncover myself. I went outside to see the Coven Scouts waiting for me from afar.

'I should buy him some food and medicine' I thought then I went up to the guy who talked to me earlier to tell him my plan, we went to the capital to buy food and medicine for Hunter.

The other coven scouts were fun to talk with but Steve is the funniest and protective of them all as if he suddenly took a role of being a older brother figure at me.

We finally arrived at the Castle, I nervously marched with them inside then suddenly we got stopped by someone up front. "Steve, who's that person at the back?" The person asked.

"Oh! He's a new recruit from our troupe" Steve explained then the person observed me from top to bottom then finally he let us all in.

Once we arrived at the Castle, the others left and I followed Steve to Hunter's room. After a few turns we arrived at his room, I went up to the door to knock but before I did I could hear him cough loudly.

I looked at Steve and thanked him, I turned around to face the door and didn't hesitate to come in. "H-huh? What do you think are you doing scout? You're in my chambers get---cough cough".

"Hey relax, its me (y/n)"

I took off the mask and he looked surprised to see me, "Wha---why are you here?" He asked confused, "Your scouts went to the owl house and told me you need me" I explained.

"Argh..those fools" he curse then Lil' Rascal flied up to me and sat on my shoulder. "Enough now Hunter, here I bought you some medicine and food" I said as I placed it on the table.

"(Y/n)..*cough* you don't need to do this, i'm doing fine now"

"Don't lie to me mister, I came here to take care of you"

I grabbed the cloth on his forehead and damped it with a warm water, I squeezed it till the water is out and wiped his face. His body temperature is up high and I could notice his hardness of breathing.

"Don't worry i'm here to take care of you" I whisper as I still wiped his face, his cheeks is surely tinted red so as his nose from sneezing. I damped the cloth on the warm water again as I squeezed it again.

I placed it on his forehead to cool down the temperature. I took out the medicine he would take and a food that looked like porridge to feed him with.

"Can you sit up a bit, i'll feed you" I said stirring it "I can eat it by myself" he said, "Nope, i'm gonna feed you like you did to me last time and thats it..now say ahh~".

He hesitated for a bit then I kept pushing him to do it then eventually he gave up and allowed me to feed him, "So..Hunter could you care to tell me how you got sick?".

He cleared his throat and averted his gaze away from mine "I over worked that's all no biggie" he reasoned, "no biggie..huh?" I repeated in a rather sarcastic voice. 

"I really didn't mean it tho..Emperor Bellos told me to do--"

"Hunter..I know you're the second man in command but look after yourself too, you have your health to take care of as well" I replied looking at him sadly.

I waited for his answer or reason but he just nodded, I cupped the side of his face with my freehand caressing his cheek "I care about you okay? All you need to do is get well" I cooed.

I pulled him in and our forehead pressed each other, his temperature seemed to start to go down for a bit "Thank you..(y/n)" he whispered and I hummed.

I pulled away as I continued to feed him then gave him the medicine he needs, after that he slept peacefully as I start to clean his room.

Lil' Rascal even helped me with cleaning and I turned off the lights letting the moonlight enter the room from the window, I sat down on the chair I sat earlier as I looked at his face.

I let out a sigh and brushed his hair "You're so hard on yourself, please take it easy" I whisper as I went closer to kiss his forehead. I might just have to stay over to look after him.

I lied my upper half to the bed as I held his hand that slowly made me drift away to sleep.