Stalker! Hunter x Reader

Warning; Sensitive content

(Y/n)'s POV

Its been a while when me and Luz are stuck in the Demon Realm, everything were a easy path till it got so bumpy and rocky for us but we're still keeping a steady pace as we went through it.

But something just doesn't look right for a while, there would be some times I felt like someone followed me in the dark, staring from afar. It really made me uncomfortable.

I wanted to tell Luz but she already has a lot of things in her plate, so I decided to keep it myself. Just in case if I ever felt uncomfortable I would sketch a random idea that pops out of my head.

I'm currently at my classroom sketching beside the window, we were on a afternoon break. I could see Luz and the other walking outside so I decided to sketch them from afar, suddenly a loud thud came out of no where.

I immediately stood up startled from the sound as I scanned the room, I'm literally on my own in this classroom and i'm really scared.

"It must be the wind" I murmur and I sat down sighing just to calm myself down, I only stared on my sketch pad slowly bring my arms up to hold myself.

I really don't feel safe, I want to tell someone about this but i'm scared. That maybe the person or creature following me will hurt them, I stood up from my seat as I grabbed my bag and sketch pad to go to Luz and the others.

I quickly went out of the room and there it slowly started, the eye who's watching me from behind slowly swallowing me as if i'm its prey.

When I turned to the other side of the hallway I saw Luz walking towards my direction, "Luz!" I call running up to her.

"Hey (y/n)! Should we head home now?" She asks and I nodded pulling her by the arm as we walk away "Woah! Slow down (y/n)" Luz said and I let go of her arm.

"I-I'm sorry I'm really just excited to go home" I said in a awkward way, but to be honest I still don't feel same back at the Owl House, we both got out of the school building and saw Amity, Willow and Gus.

"You're going home already?" Gus asks disappointed. "Yeah, (y/n) seemed to be tired so i'll go home with her" Luz replied smiling, I wanted to avert my gaze but when I looked up Amity looked at me rather concerned.

"(Y/n)..can I talk to you?" Amity asks softly then I nodded, "We'll be back for a minute" Amity announces as we went to the side.

'Does she know?' I thought panicking, "(y/n)..is there something wrong? You looked pale a second ago" she asks worriedly as she grabbed my shoulder.

"Amity.." I softly called as I held on her hand tightly.

I mouthed "help me" at her direction cautiously as I let go of her hand, after seeing what I mouthed she looked around the place as if someone or something was there.

Then she came closer to me "Did you tell Luz?" She ask whispering then I shook my head as I started to tremble in fear. "How long has it been?" She asks again.

'How long..when did it start?...it started when...'.

"Its been a pleasure meeting you" a voice echoed through my head, It all started when..

"I'm so sorry Amity, I really need to go" I said walking away.

"Wait! (Y/n).."

I quickly went up to Luz and informed her that i'll go first that she can stay with Gus, Willow and Amity. I took out my palisman and flied back to the Owl House, it was a short flight but it felt long because I feel very unsafe.