Hunter x Cursed! Reader

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

Like stars on a cloudy night

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────

Always sleeping, may always felt like a dream come true for some tired people like you but you find it quite irritating of some point to how much you can miss through out the day.

Waking up in the middle of the night and slept through the morning, it wasn't that much of a fun at all. 

Still you felt grateful that you only slept through the day and wake up in the middle of the night unlike a certain someone. She slept through a whole year or so just by a prick of a finger, thinking about it doesn't even make sense at all.

You rose up from your bed feeling fatigued, you shifted your gaze towards the clock and saw it's exactly midnight.

"From now on you'll be in deep sleep through the day at the struck of 6 in the morning"

You scratched your head through what ridiculous kind of situation you have now. Probably thinking about the "What if's" as you got into the bathroom to freshen up.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, scanning your face.

"Gosh, I'm so beautiful that I can't bear to look at how horrible I am", You said to yourself getting into a quick shower and prep.

After taking your usual routine, you grabbed your jacket and took your palisman with you. You headed out from your house and started to walk through the same street.

"Y'know (p/n), you're the only one who can accompany me in this kind of hour of the night" You began.

Your palisman turn to look at you with a assuring look that makes you feel relieved. The street wasn't much but a dark empty ally with only a fade of light from the light post, you weren't that much scared.

Because this is the only thing that gives you the option to grab yourself a fresh air and to able to cope with your surrounding.

Whilst walking you noticed someone running in a white coat, you watched it run to the other way. You felt quite alarmed but the urge of seeking another person in this kind of time is weird.

Still you started to run after the person you saw, "Hey! You!" You yell while running after the person but the person kept silent and ran much faster.

You struggled to run because you lacked much of physical movement because you're always in deep sleep, you slowed down a bit and sat by the side to catch your breath.

Your palisman came following you from behind and started to pampering you signing you to stay put for a while.

"I'm fine, (p/n)" You said panting.

You stood up again, stretching your legs "I think, I can still catch up to that thing" You remarked but (p/n) stopped you in anyway possible. So you just sat back down pouting, "You're no fun (p/n)" You said looking at (p/n).

Your palisman looked at you with a annoying look, "We could have been ghost hunting you know!" You said chuckling.

Still you slowly lowered your head whilst fidgeting your hands, that one thoughtful wish you could ever have kept echoing through your head.