Sport

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Celebrate every win,

no matter how small.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Spoiler Alert: S2 episode 13 of TOH/ Long oneshot

It is a rather pleasant morning for everyone, but its quite exciting as well knowing that today is the Hexide's club fair. Everyone had on their way to create their club, for Willow in a instance she thought of running the first flyer derby club in Hexide and is really excited about it.

Willow invited you and Gus to participate in the club but as for Luz and Amity they went on running a book club about Azura. 

"This is the day, we're gonna make your flyer derby dream club true, Willow!" You cheer as you fixed the flyers that is supposed to be passed. 

"Yes! And we'll bring our inner flyer derby out free!" she responded happily. "Once the derby flyer is approved, we'll travel all across the aisles with rocking outfits! Working as a team" She continued.

"Well, good luck with that" a voice said and the three turned their heads towards the person to see Professor Hermonculus. As usual he looks at us in a serious face with a frown still being held on a abomination.

"I have never seen any club approvals this year and I don't think flyer derbys worth adjusting in" He said as he held on a clipboard.

"But Professor, if you would give the club a shot maybe you see the potentials in it" You responded as you got out of the booth.

"I agree, just because it's not well known as grudgeby doesn't mean--".

"You misunderstand me, I'm shutting it down unless you step down as captain" He cuts in.

You turned to look at the Professor once more in a worried look so as Willow and Gus, "No, She can't just do that! That's unfair!" You protested.

"I just don't think quitters make good leaders" He replied.

You stood there offended for Willow for what the Professor said to her and you turn to look at Willow who was sadden by the comment.

"You're just mad, that she dropped your class. Give her a chance" Gus said as he looked at the Professor angrily.

"Okay, put together a team of a friendly flyer derby after school" The Professor ordered with a smug look.

"If you can lead your team to victory, maybe I would approve your club" He continues as he started to walk away from the stall.

Willow lets out a sigh after the encounter, "You can do this Willow, don't let him beat you down" Gus said.

"Yeah! We'll show him what we're capable of!" You continue to encourage her. "But Amity and Luz are busy and I don't know where to find a decent players this fast" Willow commented.

"Calm down! You flee mat!" A voice yell from above, you all looked up to see a ash-blonde guy flying away from a Griffin then it took his shoe from him.