Who are you

(Y/n)'s POV

Another beautiful day for a wondrous stroll in the forest. Usually I would hang out with Luz and our friends but they all seemed busy today with studying for an exam.

This is why I always tell to Luz she has to study in advance now look at me i'm all well prepared human for the exam, to be honest I also slack out a lot having my grades ride off like a roller coaster that goes up and up then back to the middle then down.

But it still goes up since Mother would be literally be furious if I had a failing grade. I waltzed my way around the forest passing large trees and cute creatures.

The sun is really up shining its soft sun rays on my skin and i'm just feeling good. But still I have that one feeling something will go bad.

But who cares right? Its better to enjoy it!.

I spun around and I suddenly bumped on something that made me have a hard fall.

"Oooouchhh!"

I pressed on my back as I slowly get up letting a groan. 'I guess luck runs out that fast' I thought pouting as I rubbed on my back.

While sitting on the ground waiting for the sting of pain to go away, I can hear soft water whooshing near by 'It must be a pond or a lake' I thought as I got up.

I followed the sound of water and I pushed a bush to open my way. Slowly the sound gets louder and clearer, that's when I finally found the lake.

But at the side I saw a ash blonde haired boy sitting by the lake that seemed like to be in a deep thought. I got out of my spot to go towards the lake.

Hunter's POV

'I'm so tired ever since last week, preparations were alot after the petrification day and tomorrow..Emperor Bellos will hand me the Coven Leader position'.

I let out a sigh then the sounds of loud splashing interrupted my thoughts, I turned to my side to see a (h/c) haired girl playing in the water.

'I should get going..I don't feel like socializing right now'.

I got up and walked up towards the boulder where I left my cape, staff and mask.

"Hey!"

I ignored the call and still headed towards the boulder, "Hey!!" The girl calls again and I suddenly felt a hand grab on my shirt.

"What do you want?" I ask not even deciding to face the person.

"I..umm.."

"Just state your problem so I can leave"

"Umm...You looked so lost in thought back there, but i'm glad you had stopped when I distracted you" she said giggling.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and turned around, "Look..don't just go around and distract people when they're thinking" I rebuked.

But she only looked at me in surprise just staring me, I bought up my hand and covered her eyes "Stop staring at me like that, it's annoying".

"You have such mysterious dark magenta eyes" she comments.

'Wha--what is she even up to?' I thought confused.

"I won't fall for any of your trick and leave me alone when I take off my hand off your eyes" I said as I took off my hand but she suddenly grabbed it and pressed my hand back.

"If I won't look at you, will you still talk to me?".

I looked at her rather surprised by her question, but other than that her silly question is rather adorable. "Sure, perhaps" I answer then her lips carved into a soft smile.

"You look sad earlier, what's wrong?"

"That's...none of your business"

"You know, you can talk to a stranger about your thoughts cuz they wont judge you" she comments.

"What if you spread it, uh-uh no I will never"

"It's better to have someone to talk to than keeping it all bottled up in yourself"

My eyes widen again in surprise but that still doesn't change the fact that she would spread it.

"If you are still doubting to talk to me, it's alright..I know we don't know each other that well but i'm worried about you"

I let out a sigh and tried to get my hand off her face but she won't let go. 'Seriously?' Then I let out a groan in annoyance "I will let you talk to me even without covering your eyes".

She nodded and let go of my hand as I looked at her face, but the first thing that caught my eyes were her glinting (e/c) eyes. I suddenly felt a warm feeling on my cheeks and averted my gaze.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"what is it?"

"who are you?"

Silence flooded in our space as I looked at her and she looked back at me waiting for my answer, 'Is it alright if I say it?' I thought. 

"You know it's fine if you don't have to---"

"My name is Hunter.."

"Hunter...what a lovely name~"

"And you are..?"

"(y/n)..(y/n) (l/n)" 

then she let out a smile that just caught me off guard, "It's getting dark now..I'll send you home". 

"how nice of you to do that for a mere stranger" she says as I went over to grab my stuffs. "Well, you're not a stranger...for now" I said as I turned around holding my staff. 

"You're rather an annoying person that I have met to this day" I rebuked.

I let her on my staff first and got on as we flied to the Boiling Aisles. " This is amazing!" she happily chirps and I let off a scoff, "What? You haven't flied with a staff before?" I sarcastically ask.

"No, but I did fell out in the sky"

"What.."

A/n: Hello goodmorning/afternoon/evening to all my lovely readers, I have a little announcement to make and that is i will not be posting next week because of school activities and I need to do them :')

And if you have any suggestions or ideas kindly comment here and I will check up on it ♡

That's all ciao lovelies☆♡♡