Hunter x Runaway Witch! Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

Another day of escaping from the Emperor's Coven, I'm currently one of the wild witches wanted after Eda the Owl Lady in the Demon Realm, I'm currently the last bloodline in my family who owns artificial magic that creates magical staffs and wands.

Its no doubt that the Emperor is after me for my magical supply. I usually disguise myself in a different color of my (h/c) locks and in different form of monsters to walk freely in the day.

I somehow live in a house that is hidden in the woods with an invisibility spell, I usually hang out at Eda's house to help out a human who wants to become a witch in this world.

Currently i'm on my way to the owl house to pay Luz a visit. Suddenly a blast came out of no where from below and hit my hand off my staff that made me forcibly to land down.

I landed in a rough spot between the trees and landed hard on the ground, suddenly footsteps are coming closer to where I am. I let out a groan as I stood up holding my palisman.

"Well..well..well isn't it the second most wanted witch in the Emperor's Coven list of wild witches" the voice said, I lifted my head to see the Golden Guard standing in front of me.

"I never thought you could find me here sir golden guard" I said patting off the dust on my clothes "You were wrong cuz I did find you, surrender now and have your artificial magic given to Emperor Bellos".

"If you want me..come and get me" I said pointing my staff towards him.

He paused for a second and put his hand on his chin "Get you in what way? Don't get me wrong tho, I just wanted to make sure".

"How flattering, ciao"

I got on my staff and dashed away to force him to lose me. "You can't run away from me witch!" He yells from behind "Try me!" I yell back as I casted a spell to blast at him but he dodged it.

I dived into the woods with large trees to shake him off, but when suddenly a large bear came out of no where with the size of the trees roared at me forcing me to stop.

I quickly casted a spell to attack him with blast but it didnt cause any damage to the Bear "Oh crap" I murmured under my breath as the bear lifted its paw to attack me when another blast came that it hit its face.

"Paws off! Thats my prey!" The Golden Guard yells, "Who said i'm your prey?!" I protested then i took out my wand to use the vines to tie him up.

As he continues to blast at it making it occupied. Then a roar came out of from behind, we both turned around to look there stood another bear who's twice the size of the bear we're fighting.

"Oh come on!"

The creature raised its paw and hit us off our staffs as we landed on the ground hard.

I tried to move any part of my body but everything aches so much. 'How hard did that bear even hit me?' I thought, I slowly opened my eyes as snow falls down on my face, its so cold.

I slowly got up as I let out a groan, 'That bear really had to hit that hard?' I thought rubbing my head suddenly I went on a realization that I was with the Golden Guard, I quickly scurried around to find my palisman.

I finally found my (p/n) beside with somewhat..the Golden Guard, I came closer to have a better look at him, he had a ash-blonde hair, with chipped ear and tooth.

He even have visible eye bags and a scar up on his jaw to his cheek. Not to mention he's surprisingly young he looked around my age and kind of attractive somehow.

I took out my staff and poked him with it "Hey you, Golden Guard..wake up".

I still continued to poke him then he grabbed on my staff to stop me from poking him. "Will you ever stop poki..ng me" he said as he looked at me surprised.

He stared at my (e/c) orbs as I stared back at his dark magenta eyes.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask awkwardly.

"You surprisingly look young to be a wanted witch" he said that when i realized my disguise spell was already gone.

"And you look young to be a Emperor's Coven Leader or what do you call that"

I let out a scoff and gave him a hand "Take my hand" I said.

"No!"

"Look, i'm not trying to ask you to marry me..i'm trying to help you get up"

He looked surprised at my reply then he hesitated to grab my hand for a few seconds before grabbing it. I helped him get up and he patted off the snow off him.

"So Golden Guard what's your name?"

He turned around to pick up his staff "..Its Hunter and you..?".

"(Y/n) (l/n)".

"What a lovely name" he whispered under his breath and I couldn't help but suddenly get flustered, I took a step back as I covered my face.

"So are you gonna arrest me in this state and hand me over to Bellos?" I ask crossing my arms. "I might have changed my thoughts about that" he responded and I looked at him confused.

"How about meeting me in Saturday 6 sharp in the evening at the new restaurant?" He ask smirking.

"You absolute sly fox"

He got on his staff and started levitating "I'll see you there then Byyeee" he flew away leaving me here kind of dumb founded that I suddenly got asked out with the person who's after me in the wanted list.