Hunter x He! Deaf! Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

I flipped the page of the book on my lap as I noticed a hand tapped on my arm, I looked to my side to see Luz signing me to go eat now.

"You can go first, i'll catch up later" i signed to her and she signed me "okay" back as she left the room. I leaned my back on the wall as I reached for my ear, 'Oh how I wish to hear again..' I thought sadly.

Flashback

Back at the human world.

"Luz! Over here!" I shout waving at her from the other side of the road, "I'll wait for you!" She shouts back and I signed her a thumbs up.

I quickly went to the pedestrian lane waiting for the cars to pass, I looked left and right first before crossing till suddenly a girl came running past me.

I was quite shocked from the girl running and I noticed a car coming at her, from that time everything instantly went down. My body moved on its own without thinking what exactly I should do.

I ran for it and I pushed the girl away before she could get hit but oh I am so wrong about thinking I'm glad I saved her, but what about me?.

The sound of the beeping car hitted me in a blink of an eye before I could even react.

End of flashback

I don't know why but I never thought I would end up like this, when I realized I couldn't hear anything...it scared me, horrified me much more than death itself.

I remembered I tried to scream at the top of my lungs just tedhear my scream but I couldn't hear a single bit, the thought of not hearing the music I love to listen, the talk me and my friends used to have and everything.

Is just a quiet scary room, but still i'm glad that it didnt affect my voice.

I got up and headed down stairs but the first thing I saw is Hunter sitting at the living room tied, I looked at him confused to why is he like that.

"Hunter..?"

Then he started to struggle, I walked towards him and before I could pull off the cloth blocking his mouth. A hand grabbed mine and I looked to my side to see its Eda.

"Don't, this Golden Brat is an intruder. I can't even imagine how he beat up Hooty but still he's a intruder" she said.

"I-I see" I said and I looked down at him.

"So! Brat what brings you here to the Owl House that you had to intrude our house and beat up Hooty? Because not only I know Hooty is very...uhhh...something y'know and knows how to fight without any arms or legs".

She leaned in and took off the cloth from his mouth, "I only came here to see (y/n), is that a bad thing to do? And that Owl creature thing on the door creeps me" he answered.

"But still--!"

"Eda, I can handle it"

She looked at me as her face fell down to a disappointed look and left, I went closer to Hunter to untie him.

The Golden Guard, we kind of met by coincidence in a shop after he made us do his work to kill the sea creature. It was a rough meeting because he had to obviously catch me for some reason as bait.

"Are you alright?" I ask then he nodded without looking at me. I let out a sigh and patted his back, "So, you came here to see me..whats up?" I ask as I sat down beside him.

"Ohh nothing much, I just wanted to chat with you" he said giving me a sly smirk.

"Or do you mean to rant?" I ask raising a brow.