Hunter x he! Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

It all came in like a hit of a japanese bullet train, I was in Luz's house till we started to look around and found a mysterious run down wooden house in the woods.

But inside we stumbled on a mysterious looking door and without any hesitation Luz went in. That I had no choice I entered as well since I didn't want Luz to be in danger.

The light blinded my eyes that I suddenly had fell a bit unconscious, but I can feel a soft gush of cool wind pass by and my body felt like i'm falling mid air.

"(Y/nnnnnn)--"

"(Y/n)!!"

A faint voice just keep calling my name that I finally forced my eyes to open up, that's when it all hit me I was falling like REALLY FALLING.

I let out the manliness scream I could scream but all it did to me was crack my voice a little which hurt a bit, I squirmed around mid air as Luz tried to calculate from the bottom where would I land.

"Luz! Catch me!" I yell to her.

"I'm trying!"

The land slowly drew closer and closer then Luz just keep stepping back and forward with her arms open to catch me. I lent out my arms and exactly landed on her.

I let out a groan as I tried to get up.  "Ouchhh, that's really just messed up" Luz complain as she rubbed her back, "Oh, I-I'm sorry!" I apologize quickly getting up.

I lend her my hand as I pulled her up from the ground, "You know you should be the one catching me duffus, since you're the boy" she joke.

I let out a chuckle "How can i even help it? And...".

My smile slowly turn to a frown as I clenched my hand on her shoulder making her face our side. "What the Bloody hell is this!?" I scream at her as I pointed the area around us that looks like a monster world.

"Whoahhh!".

"Wha--what do you mean "woah"?? Aren't you gonna be so confused where are we right now?".

Then suddenly human like monsters flied passed us with a weirdly carved staffs and that just made Luz spark up even more. Then I felt both of my arms get pulled towards to the side looking at the excited Luz.

"(Y/n)! Do you know what does this mean?!".

"We're gonna die?"

"No! We're not gonna die! We're gonna be witches like we wish to be!" She enthusticaly said shaking me.

"Excuse me, it's wizard" i point out.

"Pfff yeah! Wizard, sorcerer and witches let's do this (y/n)!".

Luz grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a tent and crawled inside, that it all goes by we met Eda the Owl Lady and a small creature named King.

Later on we met Willow and Gus by sneaking into Hexide to fake a project they call "abomination" and later on met next Amity and time skipped up to pure chaos and now living hardly to cover up our expenses.

Now here I am sitting in the middle of the forest absolutely lost track in thoughts. I let out a tired sigh 'I want to go home' I thought sadly but suddenly I could hear footsteps walking towards me from behind.

'I'm really not up for this today' I let out a irritated groan and grabbed the stick i found beside me and stood up from the boulder I was sitting.

I pointed the stick to the person behind me. "I don't want to fight today! Okay? I'm fricking stressed right now! I really---" My eyes opened up to see the One and Only Golden Guard infront of me.