Other Dimension

3rd POV

It was quite a gloomy day that befallen in the Boiling Aisle, for everyone it was a normal day for the change of weather but to Emperor Bellos he felt something is wrong. Each passing days he kept questioning the mysterious thoughts of the dimensions moving rather unorganized for some matter. 

As if there was someone kept opening doors and leave everything come in to leave it in, a troublemaker is the term for Emperor Bellos to use. Inside the castle at the throne room there Emperor Bellos pacing back and forward holding his staff restlessly turning it over and over.

Finally he stopped on his tracks and slowly opened his eyes "they're here.." he murmur and held his staff a high and slammed the bottom of the staff to the floor letting the magic he casted flash far and wide in and out of the castle.

He tilted his head as his hand fidget on his staff, "I found you.." he murmurs once again.

Suddenly a knock interrupted the session that left him to sigh in annoyance "Come in" he said then the door opened revealing the Golden Guard, his nephew. "I apologize for the disturbance Emperor, I came to report that your previous requests are done" he said confidently.

"Ahh, yes that's good" Emperor Bellos praise as he sat down at his seat, "Will there be anything else?" he asks that's when Emperor Bellos thought of it letting a smirk form in his lips as he rested his side of his face to his hand.

"Yes, there is something I want you to do Golden Guard...You see we have a little mice running around in the place they shouldn't be in. I want you to capture them and bring them to me" he said.

"I'll do it right away Emperor" he replies as he bowed down.

"You may go".

(Y/N)'s POV

I have been jumping in and out of the other dimensions that i'm familiar with it led me to boredom but this place is rather new since it appeared out of no where, I opened a door with a large eye on it and led me here.

As I got in its rather fascinating to see, a new world that I  have never seen. I kept looking around the place and found a town but the closer I look its not a ordinary town that I use to see but a town full of monsters and witches.

In my place I would have went there but there is something that tells me I shouldn't. For a while I stared blankly at the town at the cliff suddenly footsteps were heard behind me, I quickly got up to turn around.

A person in a white robe and a mask stood in front of me, "I'm guessing you're the mice that the Emperor is looking for, seeing the way how differently you look" he said.

"Am I in trouble for dressing up differently?" I ask sarcastically.

"We could test that depending how fast you can escape from me" he said taking out a staff as he pointed it out at me.

"Surrender now or you'll never return alive from where you came from" He threats.

"Buddy, you know we can settle this peacefully" I said holding my sword behind me slowly forming to my stance.

"Peace is never a option" he scoff as he starts blasting at me but I quickly dodged it by my sword. Not wasting any time I casted a lightning glyph at him and started to run away "I need to get out of here" I whisper.

Before I could turn to the other way, the person appeared in front of me once again "You're not gonna escape this time" he said in a deep voice, panicked I casted a earth spell to block him off.

As I turned around to run the other way he appeared once again in front of me. "Stop this ridiculous child play" he said walking up towards me as I stepped back rather nervous till i could feel that I felt the ground I used to block him.

"But i'm not done yet" I reply smirking and casted the earth spell once more to create a cylinder to push me up from the ground leading me floating in the air quickly casting a teleportation spell to teleport anywhere far from here.

After the teleportation, I looked behind me to see if he was close but gladly he wasn't there yet and I created a illusion of me to get me some time to catch my breath. 

I let the illusion run away as far as it could as I quickly hid behind a large tree. Then a strong gush of wind suddenly passed behind me assuming it was him, I finally let out a sigh of relief.

I need to be mindful about my stamina or else i won't be able to go back, I need my remaining stamina to summon my door back to the dimension area. Then a shadow suddenly appeared swinging a long stick at me that I quickly blocked it with my sword.

The hit sent me lying down to the ground, "Fascinating, you fooled me like that but the more you use your magic you clearly are a different person" he said pushing my sword back up to me.

"I would like to stay longer to play with you but it would be a shame if I leave now" I said and kicked him off of me as I got up running once again, I held up my sword and opened my portal.

I quickly got in and closed it before he could follow me.

Hunter's POV

After getting kicked off I quickly got up to see her entering a portal but I couldn't get there in time that I just stood there panting, even though everything happened so quickly I stood there really amazed to see how a person like her wield so much magic.

Completely she's different from all of the others, so that's why Emperor Bellos wants me to capture her. But now i'm afraid that I failed my mission to capture her, still if she ever comes back i'll make sure I will.

A/N: Hello my wonderful readers! It is I! I have returned╰(▔∀▔)╯

I know it's almost been like 3 weeks i haven't posted anything from this series (ノД') BUT I am here now back with another chapter and don't worry i won't disappear again ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭ (maybe) But don't fret since its such a seasonal month I have a lot of chapters in store for you all.

This is a request by Weez102_strikesagainand thank you for your request since this is my starting part for the next upcoming chapters ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

And you can also comment or message me for your requests as well ♡ ~('▽^人)

That would be all! Thank you very very much! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡