Mirror

Part 2 of Fairy Tale☆

Hunter's POV

After hearing the scouts gossip, I rushed out to go to the Boiling Aisles to check if it was true. My heart is absolutely racing, I could even hear it thump as I went there.

'She didn't leave me' I thought smiling, as I arrived I kept looking around to find the Owl Lady's shop to see if she was around but I couldn't find her nor the shop.

I ran to another way of the market to check if she was there lurking around, 'I can't stop now, I need to see her!'.

(Y/n)'s POV

I quietly strolled around checking around with Luz then I noticed a white hooded person with a mask, kept running around looking for something.

"Did you see that person Luz?" I ask as she looked at the paper she's holding.

"Nope, why?".

"Oh nothing, never mind" I said as we continued walking. There was something about that hooded person, a familiar sensation I think I felt before.

After our quick errand we went back to the Owl House, at front the hooded person I saw earlier was there.

"No! She must be here" the hooded person said and Eda didn't pay  much attention to it and noticed us. She quickly stood up properly and crossed her arms.

"Look kid, you're trespassing in my house...Go home to your Emperor Bellos I don't know any (y/n) here" she said.

The person let out a sigh of defeat and turned around to see us, "Y-you!" He calls pointing at me. But then Eda quickly went in front of us blocking him.

"Don't you even dare point at them" Eda said as she blocked his view to look at me.

Hunter's POV

"Alright, fine! I'll leave" I said gripping on my staff, as I started to walk away. I have to think of a plan to meet her without that Owl Lady blocking my way.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab on my coat from behind, I turned around to see the same (h/c) hair that I would always see painting from a far on a cloudy day.

She lifted her face to look up at me and meeting the same (e/c) eyes I have adored so much, "I know this just looks stupid but, who are are you?" She asks.

My eyes widen with the question she asked...'she doesn't remember me?' I sadly thought. I grabbed her hand and took it off from me.

'I think, it's better if I don't make another chance of connection with her again...We now live in the same world with different stages and that's it' I thought as I bit my lip.

"My apologies but, I cannot tell you that...have a pleasant afternoon" I said as I started to walk away, trying my best to not look behind me.

I know I would regret this, but I want her to make the decision instead and I shall not be impulsive about this, besides it's for her safety as well.

T//S

(Y/n)'s POV

Its been a month I have last saw that hooded man who just disappeared thin air and never came back, and at these past few weeks a lot of things had happened.

And now we're kind of in a tough spot for money, me and Luz started going after quests to get payed since we learned how to use magic.

While Eda had to sell all of the junk she had found in the human world for money. To be honest Eda has it rough for us since she had to support us.

Then i noticed a poster on the wall pasted "The Golden Guard" and the person in the middle looked awfully familiar to me like I had seen him before.

That's when realization hit me, its the hooded man that came looking for me. "Ugh! That brat really stole my spot!" Lilith taunt.

"Well its mine now" a voice said.

We all turned to our sides to see the person in the poster himself "Too bad Lilith, I have all the control to myself like it should be" he said and let out a chuckle.

Then he looked at me and quickly looked away. "Enjoy your sad pitiful lives" he said waving as he left.

"What the?! How dare he?!" Luz yells as she crumpled the paper she's holding, "Let me at him!" She shouts and started stomping towards them.

But I quickly grabbed Luz to stop her "Luz, calm down..let's just ignore him yeah?" I said patting her back as I led her to the other way and took a sneak peek at him once again.

As we got home, I went up stairs to our shared room to read and relax for a bit after a long day. I quickly spotted my bag beside a mirror and as I reached for my bag.

I turned to my side to see my reflection on the mirror, then my head started aching for some reason. I brushed off the pain for a bit and came to get what I need and turned the mirror around.

But before I could do, I saw the Golden Guard walking in the room. So shocked I looked from behind but he wasn't there but in the mirror he's still there.

'I'm invading someone's privacy, I should turn this mirror around' I said slowly backing up then he suddenly faced me. I let out a shriek and quickly turned the mirror around to get away.

Hunter's POV

After a long day I finally went back to my room tired, most likely to get easily collapse in bed. Before I take off my coat and mask I looked at the mirror and my eyes widen.

In the mirror, (y/n) herself was there and before I could come close she's gone. 'Could it be?!' I thought panicked and came close to the mirror as I knelt down in front of it.

I bought up my hand to test if the mirror could do the same thing she did before, I pressed my hand on it but it didn't do anything. I groaned in annoyance as I got up pissed.

'I look like a idiot! I must have lost my mind' I said grabbing on my hair and sat down.

'Like i said...i need her to reach out first to ensure if she wants me back' I thought as I let out a sigh.