Hunter x Blight ! Reader

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊∘

...And then I met him

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊∘

The Blight Family, a high standing and famous family for abomination creations. To that extent of status you now have as part of the Blight family, your mother. Odelia Blight has high expectations for you as the youngest child of the family.

For certain she believes success runs in the blood, but as far as you know not everything has to be in success.

Still you never wanted to fight about that opinion that your mother believes so you strive on getting better grades and performance in school. 

But ever since your sister, Amity met Luz.

Things took a lot of turn for her, the day she stopped playing into your mother's palm and step out of her already made spot light and to shine on her own. Made you so determined that one day you could also be like her.

Find your own way into your light and show what can you be capable of, today was another day in Hexide. 

You meet the same people, learn the same things and be on your own.

But after the 3rd class you got in today, you felt dizzy and sick at the moment. But you didn't want it to stop you for doing what you need to fulfill the agenda.

Whilst on your way to the library to return the books you borrowed, you've bumped into Luz.

"Oh! Hello, you must be (y/n). Amity's little sister" Luz starts with a smile, "Hello, I apologize if I bumped into you" You responded bluntly.

"Nah, it's alright! Where are you headed?" She asks.

"Oh, I wanted to return the books that I borrowed that's all" You reply again bluntly.

You wanted to get out of the conversation since you could feel your legs weaken, "I could go with you, let me help you with that" She said taking half of the books you held.

"Oh--Thank you, Luz" You said with a weaken smile and she nodded as you two headed to the library. Before you could process everything, Luz already over took you to return the books.

"So! That's over with, what are you gonna do next?" She asks again, but before you could answer she suddenly dashed to the window.

You turn your head to where she is, "What's wrong Luz?" You ask quite confused.

"The Golden Guard is here, what on earth is he plotting around this area" She said but to you, you couldn't understand a bit of she said because of you're slowly becoming light headed.

"Let's go find out, what is he up to" Luz continues as she grabbed your wrist and before you knew it, you're being dragged outside with Luz to catch the Golden Guard.

"Luz! Where are we going?!".

"We need to get the bottom of this (y/n) or else Emperor Bellos would get ahead of us!".