Hunter x Trans! Reader

Y/n's POV

"It's hot today!" Luz whines, as we both sat down at a few medium boulders. I quickly took out my handkerchief and started wiping off my sweat "Do we really have to go this far for a "witch training" that Eda asked for?" I ask her as she stared blankly.

"Yes, we should! And this is what we've been dreaming of before till now" She enthusiastically said as she got up to pump me up with this, I let out sigh "Let's get this running training thing over then" I said assuring her with a smile.

"Okay! Okay, let's still continue on while we accept the presence of the nature around us to be able to feel their energy" Luz reminds as I got up getting ready for another run. We had another run around the forest till we reached a tiny store near by and decided to have a refreshing snack to continue on before going home.

"(Y/n), wait for me here okay? I'll go buy us a ice cream or something" Luz said as she walked to the store and I sat down once again catching my breath, while waiting I looked up to see the bluest sky I have never seen before that's when I remembered Luz's reminder while we're doing this.

I can actually feel the nature's energy while I rest and while I ran all the way here, suddenly there were rustling sounds behind me and I quickly turned around to check what it was, "Who's there?" I ask cautiously looking around as I grabbed a thick stick near by.

I looked at the shop where Luz went and back to the bushes toward another way to the forest, 'I'll be quick' I thought as I went to where I heard the rustling noises. I looked around to find anything suspicious to me, till I heard something rustling in front of me and I stopped on my tracks and held tight on the stick.

Before I start to attack, a cute tiny creature came out of the place and I looked at it quite relieved for some reason. 'I got caught up with nothing but a helpless tiny creature' I thought disappointed cuz' I have been waiting for a epic battle nowadays for some reason.

Suddenly it all came into a flash, a scout from the Emperor's Coven attacked me at the side while I was caught off guard that led me to get pushed to the ground. I tried pushing off the stick that's been using to push me down to the ground then I quickly punch at its stomach area leaving me finally getting off the bat to catch my breath.

As for the scout he quickly got up to thwack the stick on me but I immediately dogged it once again and I gave back the strike to hit the scout at its striking point at its neck area to get him unconscious.

I watched the scout fall down as I looked at it panting, 'Why on earth is this scout attacking on its own without a team? The real scouts I know are real cowards that they always team up' I thought as I squatted down to its level.

I grabbed the stick that this scout used on me to secure my safety at least when this thing gets conscious. 'I wonder what does this person look like?' I thought once again, curious. I was about to grab its mask till I heard a scream behind me.

Surprised, I quickly turned around to see Luz shocked to see the state I'm in, "(Y/n)! What on earth did you do?!" She yells as she quickly rushed next to me then grabbed my face "Are you hurt? Are you okay?" She asks panicked.

"I'm fin--", "Let's tie this one up before it could do anything".

Luz took out a paper and drew a plant glyph to create a vine to tie up the scout, I helped Luz as I pulled the scout into a sitting position till the mask accidentally dropped and Luz didn't notice. 'A peek wouldn't hurt' I thought, but before I could do it my heart just started to beat much faster.

'It's just a scout's face, what's so special about it?' I thought once again quite nervous this time, I looked at the scout's face seeing a ash-blonde slicked hair with a dangling strand. I noticed that he has a dark eye bag around his eyes and a scar on his right cheek, that's when I realized my eyes never left his face.