❃Fairy Tale❃

A/n: today we'll be in Hunters POV, warning; angst.

Hunter's POV

Another gloomy day and a wreck in my life, I was on another mission to find things for Emperor Bellos. In short not only i am the leader of the Emperor's coven but also a errand boy for him.

Before leaving my room I turned to face a mirror but I didn't expect a girl would show in the reflection, I freaked out and grabbed the sword near me and pointed at it.

"W-who are you?!"

Then suddenly a hand came out of the mirror till a whole person came out. I stepped back still pointing at the person, "What are you?" I ask once again.

Then the person fell on the ground and looked at me, but its a girl..a (h/c) haired girl with astonishing (e/c) orbs staring at me from the floor.

"O-oh! Pardon me! I didn't mean to scare you, sir" she explained as she got up and fixed her white dress. I looked at her confused for a moment and decided to put her hands out at me.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), its nice to meet you sir" she introduced but still I'm not dared to be fooled, i'm the superior, i'm the golden guard.

"You're a witch are you? Spying on me in my personal chambers" I taunt still pointing the sword at her.

"What? Me? A witch? That's impossible! You mister are the one spying on me, how dare you take lustrous peeks on a lady in the mirror" she rebuked.

I let out a scoff "That's impossible, why would I spy on you?" I said lowering the sword down, then she looked around my room and rushed to the window.

"Wow! Where am I? Am in the wonderland?" She asks enthusiastically as she viewed the place.

"Wonder-what?"

"You know, you go have a tea party with a mad hatter and go on adventures meeting the Queen of hearts!" She explained in a glee. Even tho I couldn't understand her, she's rather perky and interesting.

"(Y/n), i think you're going coo-coo right there..here there's no tea party with a what do you call that again? Mad hat? And meet the Queen of Hearts, the only ruler here is Emperor Bellos himself".

Then she looked at me as she pouted in dismay and that, i don't know why did I find it cute. It's so weird to see her but its really intriguing to be around her.

"You're no fun" she said crossing her arms then she went closer to me and grabbed my arm as she pulled me out of the door. "How about showing me around?" She requests.

"Wait! No! Someone else will see you" I cautioned.

Then at the other side of the corridor I could hear nearby footsteps, I quickly grabbed her and pushed her to the wall beside us just to hide her.

I took a peek to see if they noticed us, "Did you hear something?" The scout asks to the other and it just shook its head as they left. I let out a sigh of relief and I looked down on to see (y/n) looking down as well.

I just realized the position we are in and I quickly got off looking away rather flustered. "I think..you should go back to where you came from" I advised scratching my nape.

"If I go back, would you also come to my world?" She asks as she shifted glances and couldn't look at me. Then i cleared my throat as I stepped back "If that's what makes you go back then we could" I reply.

I looked back at her again, seeing her face red and her (e/c) eyes glinting. 'How cute' I thought smiling, we both went back to my room as she held on my hand.