Christmas Day

Y/n's POV

It has been a while its been snowing here in the Boiling Aisle, me and Luz got used to it now. But even though we're stuck here in the Demon Realm we thought of letting Eda and our friends experience a special holiday in the Human Realm called "Christmas day".

I sat at the living room cutting decorations to hang on the whole room, then suddenly I noticed Luz running towards me. Rather confused I sat cautious then she hugged me on the side "What's up Luz?" I ask.

"I told Eda about our christmas party and we're allowed to call Amity, Gus and Willow!" she explains happily.

"That's why you're in very happy mood today" I smile, then she smiled back at me "Y'know you can call Hunter over?" she said that I could feel something warm on my cheeks. "He's probably busy Luz, he's the Golden Guard after all?" I reply as I continued to cut the decorations.

"But y'know he could possibly come?" she convince but I shook my head and grabbed a tape to hang the decorations. "He's busy Luz, it's alright with me" I answer hanging the paper snowflakes, then suddenly the door busted open revealing Eda and King with a tree.

"We got the chirstmas tree Luz talked about! But we can't find any those glittering balls you told us about" Eda said looking at the tree.

I looked at them chuckling then I took out a small box that I filled with garland decorations and baubles as well, "I'm glad I already prepared in advance" I said putting down the box beside the tree.

"Let's decorate!".

We all decorated the tree with colorful baubles, canes and beautiful skirts with lights. Its fun really, sometimes I never thought I could never do this again since I'm not back home. I looked at Luz, Eda, King and Hooty admiring the christmas tree happily chatting, I grabbed the last part of the decoration. The star itself that completes the tree, I walked up to King and handed him the star "How about you put the star ontop, superstar?" I said winking at him.

He happily nodded as I picked him up letting him reach at the very top of the tree then after he placed it I put him down, he looked very happy after he did that. I both of my arm towards Eda and Hooty dragging Luz and King to come closer "Merry Christmas everyone" I whisper softly to them.

Then a knock came through the door, "I'll get it" Luz said walking up to the door as she opened it. There revealed Amity, Willow and Gus holding gifts "Luz! Merry Chestmas!" Gus merrily says to her.

She let out a laugh as she patted Gus' back "Its Christmas, Gus" she corrects him letting everyone in. We all placed our gifts under the tree as I returned to the kitchen to serve hot chocolate to everyone, the whole time we all chatted and played game of charades as well spreading the christmas spirit.

Later then Lilith, Gwendolyn and Dell Clawthorne visited us aswell, everyone had the best time of their moment talking at the living room as the warm atmosphere spread through the whole room, the smell of the cookies was great as well, the fireplace warming everyone from the cold and still I'm still expecting that one person to come.

I placed down my mug and went up to Luz, "Hey, I'm going out for a bit" I said smiling. 

"Oh sure! Do you want us to come with?" she ask looking at me.

"No, I'm quite alright on my own...just y'know a short walk" I reply as I grabbed my jacket and scarf. "Alright, have fun and stay safe okay?" she consented and I nodded.

I got out from the owl house, to go have a walk around the capital do some window shopping perhaps. The capital wasn't that much far so I arrived in a short time, the streets were filled and there's also a few night market places around the corner.

I walked for a while looking at the shops, till I noticed a brooch of a northern cardinal similar to Lil' Rascal. 'That looks cute, I should buy one for Hunter..I bet he'll like it since it looks similar to Lil' Rascal after all' I thought happily going into the shop.

The brooch wasn't that much expensive but it's worth the price so I did bought it, I closed the box where the brooch is placed and put it in my jacket's pocket. I still continued to wander around form market to market, I got tired of walking alone so I sat down on a nearby bench.

I took out the small white box to check on the brooch till I sensed someone sat next to me, I looked to my side and saw the guy I have been waiting all night, "I have been actually looking for you...(y/n)" he said gazing at me.

"You're here...I thought you were busy for tonight?" I falter slowly hiding the box beside me, "I have my ways to find time for you" he reply smiling. 

"Actually Luz, told me you were holding a party and didn't even invite me on your own that Luz had to tell me about it instead"  he implied coming in closer as I moved away for a bit, with that close I could just feel my face beat red "Uh--yeah--about that--I thought you were really busy so, I didn't..call you to come" I reply.

Suddenly he let out a chuckle "How impressive of you to think of my job instead of me" he consented patting my head.

"I'm sorry, but you're on the Emperor's side and you'll probably get in trouble for lacking because of me" I said fidgeting, then suddenly I felt my arm got pulled in forward towards him forcing myself to look at him.

"Who said I was lacking? I'm the out most perfect coven leader for Emperor Bellos to get his hands on" he surmise smirking, "You still never really fail to impress me about you complimenting about yourself" I said chuckling.

"Right, by the way...I have something for you" he said as he reached for his pocket taking out a blue box, "Merry Christmas (y/n)" he said handing it to me, "Thank you Hunter!" I exclaim happily as I took it to open.

Inside is a cute (f/c) butterfly brooch, I took it out and stared at it happily. "Oh Hunter, its so beautiful" I said smiling softly at him as he smiled back at me, "Do you want me to put in on you?" he asks and I nodded.

He took the brooch and pinned it on my jacket, "Its really pretty, it even glitters" I beamed.

"I'm glad you liked it" he said still smiling, "I also have a gift for you too Hunter" I said taking out the white box. "Merry Christmas Hunter" I cheer as I handed it to him, he opened it revealing the northern cardinal brooch I picked out for him.

His lips were left agape as he looked at it in awe, "Its Lil' Rascal" he said looking at me happily as I nodded. "Thank you (y/n), could you pin it?" he added handing it to me.

I took it and pinned it on his jacket then I felt a pair of soft lips pressed on my forehead as I looked up to see Hunter smiling down at me.

"Merry Christmas"

A/N: Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! Hope you all are doing well :>>
Enjoy your holiday, don't stress yourself and have a wonderful time with your friends and family.