Hunter x Florist! Reader AU

(Y/n)'s POV

Another day in my flower shop by the bay, everyday you would get to smell the freshness of the freshly picked flowers and potted plants hanging. I went to the counter as I put on my apron but suddenly the door slammed open as it hit the bell hard.

A ash-blonde man stomped his way to the counter and slammed a dollar on it, I looked at the customer with concern till he realized he kind of scared me.

He took a deep breath and composed himself, "I'm sorry madame, but I would like to have a bouquet that says "fuck you" to the receiver" he said rather calmly.

After hearing his request, I tried to hold in my laughter as much as possible. "Of course sir, I will prepare you one right away..you can sit on the couch over there as you wait".

I went to the back and grabbed a white crêpe paper as I waltzed my way with the scissor to cut a mix of Butterfly weed, Yellow Carnations and Petunia.

'Its been a while that a customer asked for a hateful bouquet to send to the receiver, usually the people who get these would just smack it at their faces' I thought chuckling.

I grabbed a black ribbon and tied it at the end and sprayed a little bit of water to look much fresh. I went back inside where the grumpy customer is, "Sir, I have your request now" I announce.

He got up and took a look at the bouquet, "why does it look so pretty?" He asks confused. "Actually those flower means exactly like "fuck you", "leave me alone", "fuck off" in flower language" I said smiling.

Then he took a minute to observe more on the bouquet, "what shall I write on the letter for that bouquet sir?" I ask taking out a paper and pen.

"Dear Uncle Bellos, kindly look up for the meanings of these flowers...sincerely from your nephew" he rebuked taking a few tweaks on the bouquet.

I wrote what he said down and gave it to him, "have a nice day sir! Purchase another bouquet as you please in my store" I happily exclaimed.

Hunter's POV

I walked out of the Flower shop and got into the car, before leaving I took a peek at the Flower shop sign, '(Y/n)'s flower shop'.

'So that lady is (Y/n), she looks intersting and really has a pretty name' I thought smirking and ordered my driver to go to my uncle's company. Then a call popped out the screen and I pressed answer.

"Hunter, where are you? You're an hour late on the meeting" Uncle Bellos angrily said, "Oh my apologies Uncle Bellos, I went to pick up an order I made for you" I said non challantly.

"Order?" He repeated.

"Yes.."

"Whatever that order is, you're absent in a meeting you were supposed to attend..and don't call me Uncle in this matter of business" He sneer and ended the call.

'Of course, pretty much I'm slowly losing it but here I am sending this "fuck off" bouquet to him..i guess it'll be funny if he displayed it at his office and have flower readers be confused' I thought snickering.

I grabbed the letter then noticed a contact number of the shop on it. I put it aside to save it for later and arrived at the company, I got out of the car with the bouquet.

I took the elevator up to his office to avoid people since that's much easier in this place. Then the elevator opened revealing me at his office floor, I went to the main desk and looked at Kikimora.

"Is Director Bellos in his office?" I ask.

"Yes sir, he is" she said rather bitter.

I walked my way to the door and knocked till I heard him say "come in", I opened the door and he looked at me in cold gaze.