Charles Leclerc & Max Verstappen

please enjoy this first chapter,
english only.
will be light smut, nothing too bad.
:)

His life was smooth-sailing. He wasn't a trillionaire, or anything, but he had money. He was born and raised in Monaco, the casino de monte carlo nearby. Charles wasn't the type to flaunt his cash, or show off. He was humbled and relaxed, although he had anxiety. The biggest killer, a silent killer. Charles never really knew life outside of formula one. All of his life was dedicated to simulation racing, test driving, climbing up the leaderboards in gp3, f2 and now formula 1.

Charles had officially entered formula one with alfa romeo and was excited, but cautious to start his rookie season. The team were lovely to him, welcoming him in, the rest of the paddock didn't really take notice of him. Atleast he thought. Deep down Charles knew he would have to fight for it, fight for that ferrari seat he so desperately wanted.
He fighted in 2018, he proved himself. He had signed with ferrari for the 2019 season, He did it!
October 13th 2019. Suzuka. Japan. Qualified P2.
Charles knew what he needed to do for ferrari, they had qualified p1 and p2. He couldn't let any mistakes happen. He is waiting on the grid, for the race to start. The last light goes out and he takes off from p2, Verstappen in p3 takes the inside line infront of Charles as they go into turn 1. Charles blinks for a split second and ringing shoots through his ears. He opens his eyes and sees the carnage he had caused. His breaks failed, he couldn't stop the car, 300mph of metal ploughed into the back of Max's car. Spinning him and sending him into the barrier, the wreck of Charles's car flung into the barrier next to the destroyed redbull. Charles couldn't believe what had happened, he felt angry, sad, scared and distraught as he watched Max walk away from the ruined cars. He had wanted to apologise to Max, tell him he was sorry and that he couldn't stop the car. Charles wouldn't admit it to himself that his rival was, was, well perfect. His soft brown hair, his piercing blue eyes, his broad shoulders, his strong hands. All of it, made Charles recoil and reconnect to the real world. He knew he messed up, he knew he couldn't tell Max how he felt. But Charles wanted to apologise.

The debrief with ferrari went fast, as you could imagine. They told him, if he couldn't improve in the next two races they would have to demote him from driving for the team. Mattia was serious, his tone stern, his voice deep, Charles swallowed and nodded, about to leave the room when Mattia spoke, "Leclerc. Jules would not be impressed with you or your driving, NONE OF IT." And with that, Charles took off, he cried and cried as he found himself outside of the redbull hospitality. He had come here to apologise to Max. Max probably wanted nothing to do with the monegasque. Charles made his way to Max's driver room, a few light knocks. Tears still flowing down his face. He knocked again, faster and louder. Then the door opened, Max's face angered by the annoyance of the knocking until he saw Charles's face. Charles launched himself into Max's arms. Max was taken back by Charles's action, he relaxed and wrapped his arms around Charles and guided him to the bed. Max set Charles down on the bed and knelt down next to the bed, to meet Charles' eyeline. He took Charles left hand into his own and asked, "What's wrong Charlie?", Charles smiled at the nickname that Max used. Max had helped Charles at the start of his rookie season, showing him around the paddock and showing him the places that the interviewers couldn't reach him in. Charles sighed, "Ferrari, they. they don't want me anymore.", Max's thumb grazed Charles' palm, "Oh Charlie, dont be silly, of course they want you. I cannot see wh", "No, they dont want me Max. After i ploughed into your car, my engineer was furious, he didn't ask whether i was okay and he told me to say nothing. Then during the debrief, Mattia told me that, that."
Max held a kiss to Charles' hand and looked at Charles waiting for him to finish, "What did Mattia say Charles?", "He told me that, Jules would not be impressed with me or my driving, none of it." Charles broke out into a sob, Max pulled him into a hug and soothed him, he let Charles go, still kneeling infront of Charles as he sat on the bed. His hands planted in between Charles's legs. "Im so sorry, my breaks failed, i couldn't stop the car Max, i didn't mean to destroy your race." Max chuckled, "I know you didn't mean to, I'm not angry at you Charlie." Charles let out a strangled moan. "Charles?" Max looked up at Charles his head thrown back and his hips rutting up to Max's Bicep. Max stared at the sight of Charles grinding up into his bicep. "Charles" Max said with a deep, commanding tone. Charles' head snapped forwards, he looked at Max, he panicked, he didn't know what to say, he tried to run, but Max held him back. "What was that Charles?", "uh, uh, you dont get it. You dont know how hard it is to watch you getting so much better when i can't even get close to you. The only other person,other than Pierre and Sebastian that i trust, here is you. I hated crashing into you today, i didn't mean it. The fact that I love you only made it worse Max", "You love me?", "Yes, i fell in love with you when i first saw you Max."
Max moved to the bed, he got on it and sat back against the back frame. He beckoned Charles over to him, he pulled Charles onto his lap and into a hug. He whispered to Charles, "Instead of grinding into my bicep, grind into my cock this time Charlie." Charles whined, but did as he was told. He rolled his hips into Max's, the shaky breaths radiated from Charles. Max said to him, "Mattia is wrong, You'll prove him wrong next week. Jules is proud you, he always was, he always will be. And as for that last bit," Max brings his hand up to Charles' cheek and bought him into a kiss, a kiss full of passion, happiness and love. They pulled away and stared into each others eyes, "I'm in love with you too Charlie."

A/n
Well, i dont think that was too bad for a first oneshot in over 4 years.
I hope you enjoyed,
Jay.
:)