Pierre Gasly & Charles Leclerc.

Based on something really dark and sinister.
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. (seriously im not kidding pls dont read if u dislike gore.)
Enjoy :)

The difference between life and death is that one is forever and one is just a small moment in time. A few decades of maybe unfortunate events, happiness and love. But compared to those mere few decades, they don't come close to the cycle of death.
Those times that you know you are coming close to death, or a near death experience, always seem to move so quickly. It's almost as if death is coming for you rather than you are going to die. They say you'll know when the time has come, but you don't, because you're gone before you can even begin to register it.
Not only do you not feel a thing, hear a thing, or be able to speak a single thing. It's as if your body is still coherent, but the shackles of death hold you down to the earth, heavy iron chains restricting you from trying to move. But moving would literally be useless anyway, confined to a coffin that you can't get out of, it's really funny that isn't it. Locking you in a coffin when you're fucking dead anyway, aren't you?
The mind of your former self, still functioning and full of life. But the body of you, buried, rotting flesh, a decomposing mess, it's unable to move even an inch. But what can you do with this unthinkable power? Dead, but still alive. The soul of you is still living, still holds human power, maybe you could use that to come back, to get out of the coffin you've been confined too. But again, no matter how hard you try, you begin to realise, that there is no escaping death, it's inevitable.

-

Pierre had witnessed a horrendous series of events. The car hadn't stopped, almost as if it went even faster as it happened. He saw bits of metal body work strewn around after hitting the floor. Branches from the tree all broken and misplaced after the driver of the car had it hit in order to stop his car. The bright red liquid, better known as blood, covered almost the entire bonnet of the car. The driver was okay, minor cuts and bruises. But for the main victim, circumstances were far far more dire.
Pierre made sure the driver was okay, before heading round to the front. He wouldn't have ever been ready to have seen what he did, but he knew he had no choice. He wasn't going to turn a blind eye. Pierre took in a deep breath, ready to check out the damage at the front of the car. It wasn't good.
Pierre moved away some branches, before being able to assess the catastrophic damage. Pierre heard distant sirens from police and other services. But his focus right now was on the front of the car. He braced himself to look at the full extent of the situation. The victim was barely alive, his pulse erratic and fading fast. The victim had a deep incision on his waist, his spine was nearly visible, the damage that deep he was basically hanging on by a thread. Pierre grimaced a little, the victim's legs were crushed, a few bones protruding through thick skin, occasional squirts of blood coming from a severed artery. The victim had also had his wrist broken, a clear indication he tried to cover himself, but it was just too late.
The sirens had gotten to the scene, the paramedics ran to the incident, the police cordoned off an area surrounding the scene and firemen worked hard to slowly remove the car from crushing the victim. Pierre hadn't said a single word since he spoke to the driver of the car. Adrenaline took over him. He heard the car shift and he saw the medics trying everything they could to stop the bleeding in the victim's leg. They moved the victim onto a stretcher,  before they even made it onto the ambulance, the dreaded flatline of the ECG machine. The victim's heart had stopped beating, the continuous bleep of the machine was switched off. The heart rate didn't re-pick up after thirty seconds, the victim had tragically passed away from his wounds. A medic shouted out, "Does anyone know this man?" Pierre stepped forward, "Yes, I do." The medic gave an apologetic look before saying, "The time of death was 16:10pm. What was his name?" Pierre gulped, "Charles Leclerc."

-

Charles woke up in a cold sweat. Sweat beads dripping down his face, tears flooding his vision, excruciating sounding sobs leaving his mouth. His hands shaking to the point he couldn't hold anything, he couldn't put on his clothes in a hurry. He didn't need to hurry, but his mind and body had an urge to. He just needed to get out.
The memory of his nightmare flowed back into his mind. The images so vividly in his mind of being hit by a car, with Pierre watching it happen. He saw how Pierre checked the driver and then checked on him. But Pierre by then knew that Charles wasn't going to make it, but it had only been one of many nightmares that have woken Charles up in a cold sweat. He hurried to get his clothes on, before scurrying down the hall to the Alphatauri driver's hotel room. Charles pounded on the door, his sobs even louder than before, the tears were quadrupled in his eyes. No answer from Pierre, this was not what Charles needed. He pounded on the door again, this time it was opened. Pierre looked like he had been hit by a freight train too. Pierre grabbed Charles and yanked him into his arms. He wrapped his arms around Pierre's neck incredibly tightly not wanting to ever let go again. Pierre felt similarly, his arms had a firm grip on Charles's waist. Charles sighed, "You watched me die didn't you?" Pierre nodded, "I did, but you watched me live my life whilst in a grave." Charles slightly sadly giggled through the tears, "I suppose, yes in the nightmare." Pierre gave me a small squeeze, whilst moving them to the bed in Pierre's room. Charles cuddled into Pierre's side, he sighed and looked down at Charles. Charles was unsuspecting as Pierre pulled him up closer and dragged him into a kiss. Passionate yet full of so much raw emotion. They pulled away and just stared into each-other's eyes, so deeply connected with each-other. Pierre whispered, "From now on, we share a bed together, every day. No more of those horrific nightmares." Charles nodded, and curled up into Pierre. Something so troubling had just been shared between the two, but the minute they sleep together, the nightmares float away. A sign of soulmates, love and future. It is inevitable after all.