Charles Leclerc & Sebastian Vettel, Part 3.

This will be the final part of this story certain between these two. I hope you enjoy it as I have made you wait quite long.
Heheh, enjoy :)

"Never Charles, never."
Sebastian took Charles into his arms, Charles snuggled into his chest. Breathing in Sebastian's smell as if he was an actual wolf. Charles needed to snap out of it, but he just couldn't help it. Sebastian smelt so delicious, it was a mix of pomegranate, burnt wood and gunpowder. It blessed Charles's senses so much, that he rubbed his face against Seb's neck, desperate to get more of him. Seb held Charles's waist, his hoodie soft and fluffy. Sebastian felt Charles nuzzling into him, it was cute. He knew Charles was embarrassed about earlier, but Seb really hadn't minded. He knew that Charles cosplayed after Lando accidentally let it slip. Seb researched Charles tiktok account and instantly found it. The sluttish dances Charles did made Seb feel different things. He loved watching Charles wiggle his hips, his hands running up and down his body as he danced. Oh how enticing it was. However, the naughty thoughts Seb was having were not the only reason that Sebastian was feeling differently towards Charles. Sebastian would admit, his heart warmed each time Charles would smile or giggle. He would also admit that his feelings for Charles had taken a non-platonic route in the last year. Sebastian always tried to help Charles to be better, he always tried to make Charles feel better, in anything. He found himself caring probably a bit too much. Why was he thinking about this while holding Charles? The boy was so lovely and warm, cuddly even. His skin so caramelly and smooth. Sebastian ran his hands under Charles's hoodie, his fingers causing tiny goosebumps over Charles's skin. Charles's breaths tickled against Seb's neck, Charles wasn't asleep but his eyes rolled shut. He was enjoying the feeling of Sebastian's hands on his bare skin. Oh so soft his hands were, how gentle and caring. Fuck, Charles was so in love. He always had been. He was attracted to the German driver during his rookie season when Seb would coach him after the race. He was so in love with Seb. Sebastian would always make sure he was okay, that he had eaten enough, that he drunk enough. He would always care for Charles, definitely more than he needed too. Charles would always go to Seb for nearly everything, he trusted some people, but he never wanted to talk about personal things with them. He trusted Seb wholeheartedly, but he hid his true feelings from Seb, too ashamed, and scared of rejection to admit them. Charles had wanted to be held by Seb for so long. Their little hugs when celebrating, left tingles on Charles's skin. The touches they shared, made Charles's skin red hot. And the looks and glances they shared, embedded themselves into Charles's memory. Seb was the same, except he hadn't saved them in his brain, he had written them down in his diary. He never wanted to forget how touching, or looking at Charles made him feel. He always wanted to remember them. And he always did, sometimes he missed them, sometimes he craved for them. No matter how hard Seb or Charles tried, neither of them could get each other's names out of their minds. Why are they both still thinking about this? Why are they thinking about this while Charles is being held by Seb?
Charles took a deep breath as he pushed his head off of Seb's neck. Their eyes connected as Charles sat up on Seb's lap. He doesn't remember moving on top of Seb, but he was lost in his thoughts for quite a while. Seb's hands were tightly held around Charles's hips, his thumbs moving in circles like he had done before. Slowly, Charles's hands had moved to Seb's neck. His hands getting lost in the lower parts of Seb's hair. Seb's hands slipped under the fabric of Charles's hoodie, his fingers tracing the goosebumps lighting up his skin. Charles felt confident, he was about to do something that he had never even seen himself being able to do. Charles surged forwards and placed a delicate, short kiss on Sebastian's lips. He pulled away almost instantly, the feeling of kissing someone he had so much love for was dauntingly hanging over his head. Seb on the other hand was stunned. He moved his right hand from Charles's hips and bought it up to Charles's cheek. "May I?" Seb asked. Charles nodded, Seb pulled Charles back in for another kiss. This time it was passionate, meaningful. Seb felt Charles relax into his touch, the young Monegasque becoming jelly in his arms. Seb smiled into the kiss, as did Charles. They pulled away for a breath, Charles whispered, "How long?". Seb sighed, "Since the first time I laid eyes on you." Charles smiled shyly, "I really like you Seb," Charles whispered, "Hell, I am so in love with you Sebastian." Seb smiled at the boy, his finger under Charles's chin, making him look into Seb's eyes. "I love you too Charles. Don't be so nervous, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. But also, you should keep that wolf outfit, it may come to good use." Charles giggled along with Seb, his fingers raking through tufts of Seb's hair. This was his happy place, and Seb was right. That wolf costume really did come to good use.