George Russell & Toto Wolff, Part 2.

You already know what it's based on. It will continue now.
Anyway,
Enjoy :)

George started to get tired and put more of his weight onto Toto, the pair becoming closer and closer. George was too overwhelmed by what was happening to even realise what was happening. Toto understood what was happening and he didn't want to re-open the gap the two had so little of. The gap was ever so small, the eyes still locked, emotions and feelings being communicated through them. George was now wishing he had stayed home, but he also knew he wouldn't change it for the world.

That gap was no more. Toto had pulled George closer, their lips almost instantly connecting. George felt like he was daydreaming, but the moving of lips on his bought him back to reality. Holy shit, George panicked. This is real! George was now excited, he felt Toto lick his bottom lip, asking for permission. George accepted and opened his mouth for Toto. Toto deepened the kiss, the moans from George were almost pornographic, but that didn't stop Toto. They kept going until they desperately needed air, even when they pulled away they were holding each other. Toto's grip on George's waist was tight, almost guarding George. George didn't mind, it was cute, seeing Toto suddenly change to being so protective. George had wanted to speak first, but couldn't find the words to do so. As they processed what had just happened, their eye-contact never dropped. They had theirs eyes focused on the man in-front of them. Toto sighed, "George." George gulped, afraid of what Toto was going to say. Would he tell George that this was a one time thing? Probably, but George knew they shouldn't have had that kiss. It was wrong. Toto was his future boss, it would be frowned upon. "This cannot happen again.", the pain in Toto's eyes was evident to George. Toto hadn't had wanted to say that to George, and George could see it. George placed his hand on Toto's neck, holding him. "It's okay. I understand Toto, no need to make excuses". Though George was far from okay. But he needed Toto to believe he would be. He didn't want to guilt trip the older man into anything. George collected his copy of the contract and his phone, placed a kiss on Toto's cheek and headed off.

George had made a decision six months ago to have as minimal contact with Toto that he possibly could. It was now the end of the 2021 season. Verstappen had won the championship and George had seen the ending from the Mercedes garage. George's Williams had given up in the beginning of the race, so he decided to watch the rest in the Mercedes garage in hopes that Lewis would take the win. However, Lewis didn't end up taking the win for an 8th world title. The team had won the constructors, but the Drivers championship was decided by the shit decision from the FIA. George watched as Toto frantically tried to get the race director to change his decisions. George felt his heart break at the sight of Toto becoming so confused and let down. He watched as Toto hunched over in his seat, his head in his hands. George was gutted for Lewis, but the man he loved was breaking right in front of him and all George wanted to do was take him into his arms.
Let me take you back a few months. It was three months after George made the decision to purposely ignore Toto. It was for the best, he knew he couldn't fall for Toto, that it was wrong of him to do so. George had really felt at his lowest. He missed hanging out in the Mercedes garage when he didn't finish a race or just wanted to be around such an amazing team. He missed catching up with Lewis and Valtteri. Oh and he can't forget Bono and Roscoe. George missed it all, he missed being happy. He missed that feeling of being loved. He missed the feeling of having someone to love, even if he only kissed Toto once. George knew what that was that surged through his body the moment their lips connected. In the moment that George was thinking about this three months after their kiss, he realised that Toto was who he wanted to be with, he realised that he felt at home with Toto. Toto was his home, he kept George safe, he made George feel loved, he made George feel protected. George had decided to keep this to himself, he knew that he couldn't tell Toto. It could ruin everything.

But in that moment at the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, George didn't give a fuck about anything. He didn't give a fuck about the rules, he didn't give a fuck about the public or television channels. He didn't give a fuck about a single thing except his love for Toto.
George put down the headset had on and walked over to Toto, who's head was still in his hands. He pulled Toto up and dragged him into the pit-lane. George put his hands on either side of Toto's face and kissed him. Toto's hands found their way to George's waist, George's hands getting tangled in Toto's hair. He felt Toto pull him flat against his chest and into a meaningful hug. George looked over Toto's shoulder and saw the Mercedes team cheering them on. He looked around and saw many team principals, mechanics, team members, strategists and even drivers watching them and clapping. George smiled and whispered to Toto, "We have an audience". Toto looked up from where he had his face tucked into George's shoulder. He saw most of all the teams standing around watching, smiling and clapping for them. He saw Horner smiling and gave Toto a thumbs up. Toto smiled, turned back to George and hugged him. He sighed, and whispered to George. "That's too bad, because I have something to tell you." George giggled, "What is it that you need to tell me?" Toto pulled George closer and whispered, "I love you George." George pulled back to look Toto in the face, their eyes connecting. George whispered, "I love you too Toto." They connected their lips, smiling into the kiss. Toto had a firm grip on George as they kissed and kissed. The pit-lane had erupted into loud cheers and claps, the crowds were cheering too as cameras were cast onto George and Toto. They knew what the backlash would be, but neither cared. Their love much to powerful to be bothered by the comments.