Lando Norris & Charles Leclerc

Based on the F1 games they would play together, Only Lando is not an F1 Driver in this. They are 18 and 20, both are teens who have met online while gaming.
THIS IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND NOT REAL.

Lando Norris is no type of normal teen. He had so much talent on a karting track but his parents split up and couldn't afford to pay for it anymore. He was now 18. He lived on his own in his one bedroom flat. He had a few friends, most of them he had met online. Carlos, George, Alex and Arthur. Lando loved playing F1 2021 with them, they made him laugh, smile and they helped to take his mind off of the awful divorce his parents were going through.
Lando hadn't really had the best life growing up, his parents bickered almost everyday and his only friend was a dog, called Saskia. Although to his friends he seemed like a happy, bubbly teen. Deep down he was scared, anxious, confused. He didn't want his family to split up, but they were never really a family. Lando blamed himself for his parents divorce, he felt that he had caused the constant arguing. He was led on to believe that he would have the exact same issue when he met the man of his dreams. Also, Lando being gay did not help his family situation. His parents were homophobic, they made it hell for him. They would not only fight with each other, but they would fight with him.
The bois, they called themselves; Lando, Alex, Arthur, Carlos and George. They had planned to do a race on f1, they needed 6 people, so Arthur's older brother offered. It was the night before the race. Lando decided to see who Arthur's older brother was. Arthur_Leclerc, was his user. Lando scrolled to see if he had any with family. He was surprised, to say the least.

 He was surprised, to say the least

Wow. Was all Lando could say, he didn't expect Arthur's brother to look so, so handsome. Lando panicked, he shouldn't be looking at his close friends older brother. But his heart was telling him to look again. Lando sighed and turned his phone off, the pleasant photo of the Monegasque still vivid in his mind.
18.00 hours. 30 mins before the race. Lando was excited to play with his friends and hopefully win the race. He wished he could be racing in reality, in the flesh, but he knew he was too late. 18.15pm, They had all joined the voice call except for Arthur's brother. Lando was quiet as Arthur had said his brother would join very soon. Lando was nervous, excitement building. He was nervous to meet the brother of a man he would call his bestfriend. They each had their cameras on. Lando was trying so hard not to giggle or make a nervous noise. Then he saw the loading camera of a man named, "Charles". The man had loaded in, his eyes a browny, greyish, blue. His hair slightly wavy in parts and a chocolatey brown colour. His shoulders broad and muscular, his waist thin but toned. His arms big and strong, veins perfectly pulsing beneath his skin. Arthur began, "Guys, meet Charles my older brother, Charles say hi." "Hello everyone, i'm Charles." A range of hellos were let out by the rest of the boys. But Lando couldn't speak. Charles's voice, so deep, so silky smooth and luscious, oh how Lando would love for him to whisper sweet nothings in his ear while fucking him. Without realising Lando let out a feminine moan. "Er Lando what the fuck was that?" , began George, "Yo, what the actual hell Lando?" Asked Alex, the other two just laughing at Lando. Although, Charles said nothing, he only stared at Lando through the screen. Admiring Lando's feminine features, Lando's bluey brown eyes looking back at him. Charles was sure Lando was checking him out, he saw Lando's eyes move up and down, side to side around the screen, his eyes narrowed to Charles. "Hello everyone, I'm Charles." He saw Lando's eyes slightly roll back, a very feminine moan escaped Lando's lips. Charles gulped, that was so erotic. Lando's eyes widened as he realised what he had just done. Charles was stunned, he hadn't heard anything that good since señorita. Lando apologised for the noise. They began to play the game, with the race loading. Charles messaged Arthur, "Is Lando single?", his brother scoffed, "Yes, but why Charles?". Charles didn't know how to answer, he just replied with a simple yes.
P3 Charles finished, Lando in P1 and Arthur in P2. The whole game Charles could not get Lando out of his mind. He wanted to know more. Charles was a bit like Lando, he felt lost in this world. His family was still close, but they had lost people important to them. Charles had never truly blamed himself, but sometimes felt as if he was a catalyst for the losses. His future in Ferrari was unclear, he loved to race, had always been his dream. When they lost Jules that was harder than he thought, but then when Anthoine passed, Charles felt like that was the final straw. But he had always had Anthoine and Jules by his side coaching him along, helping him improve, helping him be faster, and he knew that was all he needed then.
Charles had left the boys in the discord. He added them all as friends and sent a private message to Lando. "Lando. I saw you looking at me, checking me out. Lets just say you weren't the only one. I was not only checking you out, but damn Lando, that moan. Fuck." Charles had sent it without hesitation. 10 seconds later he had a response. "Oh Charles, you don't even understand. The husk, the silky smooth and luscious sound of your voice, it turned me on. It made me feel alive. Charles. I." "Lando, I want to get to know you. Fly out to Monaco?". So direct thought Lando, he liked it, but Monaco? He couldn't afford that. "Charles, I couldn't afford that." "But I could mon coeur." "If you're sure, I am excited to meet Arthur and you Charlie." "Charlie?" "Yes, if you're calling me names, then you're Charlie." "Okay, Your flight is tomorrow. Arthur will greet you when arrive, I want to get to know you over dinner tomorrow night." "Oh Okay! I'm so excited! I'd love to go to dinner with you. See you soon Charlie."

A/N
Part two?