Max Verstappen & Charles Leclerc

Inspired by Parc_ferme -
Based on the rivalry between Max & Charles from a young age until 2019. (This chapter does not include any of the 2020 or 2021 season).
SMUT WARNING NOW FOR FURTHER ON IN THE CHAPTER.

2005,
Charles had won his first junior championship in France. Max had entered his first championship in Belgium, in which he won all 21 races. The two were on a similar level. They had wanted to strive for perfection since a young age, hungry for each win.
2012,
As the years went on, the two drivers worked their way up to bigger championships. 7 years later at the WSK Euro Series - Round 2, there was an incident between Max and Charles. The two were fighting against each other, overall resulting in Max being pushed off the track. The rivalry grew even deeper, they each wanted to dominate over the other.
2018,
Max had joined Toro Rosso in 2015. Charles had watched every race Max had competed in since 2015. In 2017, Charles had signed with Sauber for the 2018 Formula One season. He was excited, ecstatic and he felt the enormous amounts of fire in his tummy to be able to race against Max again. He wanted to fight for the wins against Max, prove to Max that he was a force to be reckoned with. He wanted to impress him. For the first time in many years, Charles wanted to impress someone.
April 2018, Azerbaijan.
Charles had finished P6 ahead of Max who unfortunately DNF. Charles was ecstatic, this so far was his highest finish in F1. He was so proud of himself, but he felt so guilty. Max was hit in the rear by Ricciardo, though Max was partly at fault, Charles's still felt bad for Max. Charles decided to go to Max, to see if he was okay.
Charles arrived outside of Max's hotel room, he placed three gentle knocks on his door not wanting to anger the Dutchman. The hotel room door swung open, a tearful Verstappen on the other side of it. Charles was concerned, he had never seen Max cry. He followed Max further into the room and into where the bed was. Max sat down on the bed, his head in his hands. Charles walked over to the bed and sat down next to Max. "Max, I know how you must feel. I've been in your position with Daniel and yes it may suck right now, but it will get better." Max lifted his head up and looked at Charles, his eyes narrowing down into Charles's eyes. "No. You don't get it. You're in one of the best cars on the grid, you're set up, ready to win and then you make the most stupidest mistake, costing your race and your teammates. Your team is furious with you, your engineers, your pitcrew, your bosses, everyone. And there's nothing you can do about it." Charles gulped, him and Max had a fair share of arguments and disagreements over the years, but not once had Max shouted at him. "Max, I. I can only imagine what you're feeling. Trust me I've felt how you are feeling right now, it isn't fun. But this is the other side of F1. Not every moment is going to be the most wonderful, but that's part of life. I'm sorry that this happened to you, and I'm sorry that everyone is mad at you, but they're only mad because they know how talented you are." Charles said with a smile. Max's face was blank, he didn't know how to respond, he was shocked with how nice Charles was being to him. He was never like this, the Monegasque would always be so bitter and harsh to him. Max had always admired the bravery of Charles, diving bombing down the inside, late breaking into almost every turn, corner. Kind of like himself, Max thought, interesting. "Charles, you're right. I'm so critical on myself and I only hear, see and do what I think is right. So thank you for setting me straight. And you think I'm talented?" Charles chuckled, "Of course I think you're talented. Mon dieu Max, I wouldn't have watched every race you were in since 2015 if i didn't think you were talented." Charles blushed, realising what he had slipped out. Max blushed also at what Charles had said. He had collected little things that the Monegasque would do that were similar to himself. The slight head tilt in interviews as he talked, the way Charles was so critical on himself in every aspect, the way that Charles drives is a nearly a carbon copy of Max's. Max had never realised how alike Charles was to him. Max looked at Charles and giggled at what Charles's had said, "You know, I never realised how alike we are Charles, but I see it now. The way you tilt your head like me in interviews, the way you are so critical of yourself like me and how you drive nearly the same as me. It's beautiful." Charles smiled at Max, "We are really alike, it's weird huh?" "It is indeed, although it is simply lovely." "Max, does this mean we don't have to act like we hate each other anymore?" "Yes Charles. Plus I never hated you." "Me neither." Charles spoke as he felt himself get pulled into a hug by Max. "Thank you for being there for me." Max whispered, "You're welcome, anytime." Charles leaned into Max's touch, Max's head resting on Charles's head. Charles sighed not wanting to let go of Max, but he knew he had to. "Well, I should be going. I'm always here for you Max." "Thank you Charles. Me too."
May 2019, Monaco.
Charles was ready for his home race in his Ferrari. He was excited, though he qualified p16. He wanted to prove what should've been. The race had started, a few fantastic overtakes had seen him climb up the leaderboard. Until he hit the barrier trying to overtake a Renault, which later saw him retire on Lap 18. Charles was devastated, again he did not finish in his home race. He thought he would get redemption this time but his dreams did not come true. He left the track early and headed to his apartment. Charles was so frustrated with himself, so gutted for himself, his team and all of his fans. He slumped on the floor in front of his sofa, he hugged his arms around his knees gently rocking them ever so slightly. The frustration coming out of Charles in the form of sobs, tears, cries. The doorbell rang, "It's open." He spoke, his sadness clearly in his voice. Charles looked up as Max entered through his door, "Oh Charles." "I fucked it up Max. Just like always." Charles whispered. "No you didn't Charles, Nico didn't leave you enough space, forcing you to go into the barrier. You were doing amazing before that dick messed it up Charles." Max said as he picked Charles up from the floor and into his arms. Charles wrapped his arms around Max's neck and his legs around Max's waist. He enjoyed the comfort Max gave him, the warmth in his heart whenever Max was near by, the way Max made Charles's body feel electric. "Charles, one day you will get your shot here. Don't force it, give it time and it will happen. You've just got to be patient." Max said as he placed a kiss on Charles's cheek. Max had moved them on to the bed, Charles still clinging onto Max's neck, his legs still around Max's waist. "Thank you Maxy." "Anytime Charlie, Anytime." Charles stared at Max's face, his eyes roaming his face and body. His hands slowly made their way from Max's neck across his pulsing biceps, lightly squeezing them. Max's hands moved from the bed, over to Charles's knees, down his tanned, soft thighs and up to Charles's hips. His fingers tightly gripped onto Charles's hips. Charles ran his hands down Max's muscular chest and down his toned abdomen. He shuddered under Max's touch as he felt his hands on his thighs, then his hips. The grip Max had on Charles made him blush. Charles looked down at the position the two were in, their crotches meeting perfectly. He blushed and looked back up slowly until he was met with Max's piercing blue eyes, eyeing up Charles's every move. Charles was fired up, turned on, melting under Max's touch and gaze. Charles's slowly started rocking his hips forward and backward. Max's lips parted at the sudden movements from Charles, he used the grip on Charles's hips to guide him and push him further into his erection. Max watched in awe as Charles grinded down into Max, his head titled back slightly, his eyes rolled back into his head and his lips parted, letting little moans creep out. Max's left hand wrapped around the back of Charles neck and yanked him to in front of Max's face. "Fuck Charles." Charles smiled, "What Maxy?", his voice laced with seduction. "This." Max said angrily as he drew Charles into a passionate, rough kiss. Their tongues fit together like a puzzle, Charles's hands entangled in Max's hair, Max's hand now on Charles's cheek as the kiss became deeper. Max flipped them over, their lips never disconnecting. Max pulled away for a breath while pushing Charles's legs wider and slotting himself in between them. Max leaned down just so that Charles's eyes were opposite his. He ran his hand from the bottom of the bed, over Charles's bulge, over his chest and to his neck. Max ran his thumb over Charles's lip, Charles's eyes never leaving Max's. "I don't know what this is Charles, but I don't want to lose it. I've had so many losses, and knowing that this could've happened ages ago, I'm shocked." "Max, neither do I. But I know that this thing," Charles said as he pointed to his heart, "doesn't like the thought of losing you, and neither do I." Charles pulled Max into another kiss, they both smiled into the kiss. They pulled away staring into the depths of the others eyes. They were at peace with the world and at peace with each other.