Nicholas Latifi & George Russell

Based on their time as teammates, how their friendship grew into a relationship. Slightly feminine clothing for George at times.
No major warnings. Mainly fluff & sexual phrases.

Nick was a late bloomer. 13 when he started karting, that was late for a kid. Being so old when starting karting, Nick felt alone, inexperienced. He knew he had a lot of missed time to account for. Nick put in all of the work he needed to. He had managed to climb his way up the Formula 2 Championship. Finally after 11 years, he became a fully fledged Formula One driver. In 2019, he was second in the Formula Two Championship and was promoted to race as George Russell's teammate at Williams in 2020. Nick was nervous. That was understandable though. Coming into Formula One is never easy. Everybody looks at you like you're a nobody, like you're not worth of a seat. Although it is very rare to make friends in this sport. George had been lovely to Nick when he first showed up at the Williams HQ.
-
George on the other hand was not a late bloomer like Nicholas. George had started karting in 2006. George had won many championships since 2014 and he wasn't going to give up his dream of winning a Formula One race anytime soon. George had been partnered with Robert Kubica in 2019, he was experienced, highly skilled in the art of racing. George learned things from Robert, many were skills when on track, but others were about life. No one other than Claire and Robert knew that George was gay. Even though being gay was no big deal when in Motorsport, some people still believe that it is not acceptable. And so George does not want to run that risk of being fired over his sexuality. George was excited to have a new, younger, more challenging teammate for 2020. Although, George was not sure how challenging the new teammate would be when they were in a Williams.
-
21st of February 2020. Pre-Season Testing. This was Nick's 7th time in a recent F1 car. He was shitting it if he was honest. He had asked George what racing had felt like. Unsure of how the car felt, drove and broke when actually racing. George had smiled at him. Oh how Nick loved that teethy smile. George spoke, "She's a rough ride. It feels like you're on rails 24/7. You'll get used to it though, after a while you learn to cope with the car's issues."
Nick swallowed, he knew it wasn't going to be smooth sailing. He knew he could start slightly less aggressive than George was in the car. George was used to the Williams car. George has so much more knowledge about the car than Nick does. He has more speed, skills. Nick knew he couldn't compare to George currently. He had hoped he could in the future, but he was not sure. In what felt like 5 minutes to Nick was actually only 30 seconds. He spoke with a dry throat, "I just hope I can show Claire my talents. And that she didn't spend so much money on me for nothing." George chuckled at Nick's words. "Claire knows you're talents Nick. She would tell me all about you, what you were doing in races and how you so quickly climbed up the Championship in F2. In fact, she even got me so interested in you that I would follow the races, watch them sometimes and support you." George showed Nick a photo of himself standing behind Nick's car as he was doing a timed lap around Monza in 2019. Nick smiled at George. Nick tried to grab the picture from George, but Nick misjudged the space between their hands. His hand touched George's. The two connected their eyes as their hands brushed. George quickly withdrew his hand, Nick's hand was still warm from the contact. George whispered a small, "I've got to go." before turning away and disappearing. Nick felt so many emotions flowing through his veins at that moment in time. He had felt raw affection when his hand touched George's and their eyes connected. The image replaying in his mind. Nick had felt alive when the thought of George melting underneath him sprung to his mind. Nick wasn't sure if this was just a crush or if this was more. George was beyond good-looking, he was beautiful. He had medium length hair, a light chocolatey brunette colour. His stunning electric blue eyes, Nick had felt lightning when they touched. And lastly, George's figure. He was tall, toned, tanned. Those abs, the arch from his upper back to his ass was perfect, and speaking of perfect, George's ass was so round, perky, squeezable. Nick scolded himself. He shouldn't be thinking about his teammate like that. Although, he wondered if George had felt anything similar to what he felt.
-
George had panicked. His hand had touched Nick's. George felt sparks, fire and lightning when their skin touched. His cheeks turned a violent colour of red. His ears felt hot. His heart was skyrocketing. Their eyes had connected, staring deep into each others thoughts, pasts. He pulled his hand away from Nick. He was scared that Nick had thought he may like him. George was horrified that he may have accidentally let out his secret. George had been crushing on Nicholas since Claire had shown so much interest in the talented man. His tall, broad, muscular, toned structure. George imagined Nick pounding into him repeatedly, not stopping until Nick was satisfied. George had remembered most if not all of Nick's little features. His accent made George putty in his hands. George loved the way Nick said things, how much Nick cared for him. How Nick would cheer George up when he did shit in a race. George had felt so much want, need, desire for Nick. He didn't dare tell Nick. He couldn't. He knew that his feelings were not reciprocated.
-
Spa-Francorchamps 2020. The race was a catastrophe for George. He did not finish the race. He struggled the whole race with the car. Wrestling with it until he crashed out. He cost the team points. He was so disappointed in himself. George took himself back to his hotel room. He changed into some black nike pros, fluffy socks and a oversized Williams hoodie. He sat in the middle of the bed cross legged. He was watching some friends episode on the tv, when the door knocked. "It's open." George spoke. He thought it may have been Lando, Alex or Charles, but it was not. The person who had knocked on his door had been his teammate, his crush, Nicholas Latifi. The door shut behind Nick. George stared at the door as Nick moved into his room. Nick turned to see George, sat on the bed, legs crossed, booty shorts on, and a extra large Williams hoodie on. That Williams hoodie looked like one of Nick's. George looked at Nick, then at his own clothes, knowing that Nick didn't know about George's secret. "Nick, I. I wasn't expecting you. I can go change if you want." George rambled. Nick's face softened, "No it's okay George. It's cute. Is that my hoodie though?" George blushed as he looked down at the Williams hoodie, "M-maybe." He said shyly with a dark red blush on his cheeks. Nick sighed happily, he walked over to the bed that George was on and stood by it, "I just had such a shit race. It's like the car is doing the opposite to what I tell it to do. I've just had enough. I came back here and put on what I felt comfortable in, booty shorts and your hoodie." George said. Nick was sad for but happy that George felt comfortable in his hoodie. Nick climbed on to the bed and sat against the headboard. He patted his lap for George to come cuddle him. George slowly, seductively crawled over to Nick's lap, his ass displayed perfectly by the tight nylon material. Nick watched him all the way until George was on his lap. His dick becoming semi hard in his joggers. George placed himself onto Nick's lap. His arms laced around the Canadians neck, his legs straddling Nick, his head resting on Nick's shoulder. Nick's arms found their way around George's waist, one hand ran up and down George's back in an effort to soothe him. "George, the way the race went today was not your fault. I'll agree, the car recently has been shit. I nearly lost it a couple of times too. So don't be so hard on yourself. And as for your outfit, I love it." George blushed and took a deep breath in, "Thank you Nick." Nick smiled and held George tighter. George was in heaven, he was cuddling with his crush, his teammate. The way Nick held him, the way his hand ran up his back, the way George could feel Nick's slightly hard dick underneath him. It made George want even more of Nick. George pulled himself up so that he was infront of Nick's face. His arms still around Nick's neck. Nick's fingers massaging the skin above George's back. George gulped, and whispered, "Kiss me, please Nicky." Nick's eyes shot up to George's eyes. They held eye contact, George was getting needy, "Please Nicky, Kiss me." Nick became dominant over George, not wanted to be begged just yet. Though the nickname, "Nicky", did make his heart flutter. Nick bought his hand up to George's right cheek, and pulled George towards him, engulfing him into a kiss. The kiss was slow, deep, electrifying. Both boy's were wanting more of each other, the kiss they just shared was pure ecstasy. Nick's hand now rested on George's ass, while another was further up George's bare back. George had one hand in Nick's hair and another on his lower abdomen. They were millimetres apart, staring into each others eyes. Nick spoke first, "Oh boy, I've wanted to do that for a while now." George blushed, "You have?" Nick laughed, "Yes George. I've been watching you since Claire told me she had signed you before me!" George giggled, "I guess were both crushing on each other then!" "George I, I loved that. I love this, I love being your teammate. I love you Georgie." George smiled, tears coming to his eyes, "I don't actually know what to say. Except, I couldn't agree with you more. Nicky, I love you too." Nick pulled George into another kiss, this time it was full of so much more. Passion, love, happiness.
The two boys had finally found what they needed to thrive. This was more than just young love, this was real love, they were soulmates, destined to fall in love for many years.
And it looked like this had just become true.