George Russell & Toto Wolff

This one is a little different. However, I hope many of you enjoy it.
Based on George being a junior driver at Mercedes, and then moving to Williams, and now to Mercedes next year.
This will include romance, but a part 2 may be needed.
Enjoy :)

"George Russell signs with Mercedes for 2022."

George remembers how excited he was when he finally signed the contract. He had come so far in a rather short time. Having the chance to even be in Formula One because of an email he sent to Toto Wolff, was just outstanding in the first place.
George remembers that email, like it was the back of his hand. The powerpoint he made was clearly exceptional and Toto was obviously impressed. George also remembers meeting Toto for the first time. George used to be much smaller than he is now, the muscular Austrian man towering over him. George must admit that Toto was rather handsome, sexy even. But he wouldn't risk anything, not if it could cause serious amounts of backlash. No matter how attracted George was to Toto, he just couldn't, he wouldn't, he shouldn't.

George remembers his first day with Williams. It was the best experience ever. They could never prepare you for Formula One in any other FIA event. It was far too superior. Not to mention, George knew he wasn't in the best car. Not by any means. But he had potential, he actually reminded Toto of Lewis when he was with McLaren. Not the driving style too much, but the way George could get as much as he could out of the car at all times. Something Lewis and he shared. George new he could be sat in that Mercedes seat soon enough. He just wished it happened soon.

George's wish had obviously been heard, as George covered for Lewis when the Seven time world champion contracted covid-19. The feeling was electric. Adrenaline always pumping, not like how he had felt in the Williams. Which was expected, it was only capable of a P10 or below. George's first race in a Mercedes did not end well. He was leading, but an incorrect tyre set and a puncture set him back. But he wanted to show what he could bring to the team, he wanted to prove to Toto that he could do it. Not only to show off to the older Austrian man, but to show the world that it isn't just about the car. But it's more about determination, and if one thing George is determined about is not falling in love with a certain Team Principal with the name; Toto Wolff.

George had to keep denying Toto's invitations to eat dinner with him. He had wanted to go to every single dinner. But George just had to ignore him. George didn't know why he was feeling this way, his mind blurry and foggy. It was as if he felt ashamed of Toto wanting him to do so well, and George just threw away such a great chance. But Toto knew that they the team had let George down. George couldn't have know there would be an incorrect tyre set put on his car. He didn't know that he would get a puncture. It wasn't George's fault, anyone could see that. And to suffer so much in one race, George recovered really well. Toto wasn't angry at him. Toto wanted to congratulate him, and unannounced to George, Toto also wanted to offer George a contract for 2022. Even with the incident in Sakhir when George filled in for Lewis, which was over 6 months ago. Toto had known that George was the perfect fit for them. He has the talent, pure and raw talent. And boy was he ready to fight for it. George was confused as to why Toto had been inviting him to dinner ever since that race. Each time George's guilt grew and grew. But George had been told he had to go to this dinner, that it was compulsory and he couldn't really protest against it. So he went, to dinner, with Toto.

The dinner was amazing. They had just finished eating and were waiting for desert. However, when the desert came, it also came with a black velvet folder with a Mercedes logo. George was confused. But his desert looked lovely. He devoured it pretty quickly, Toto just smiling at George's sweet tooth. Cute, Toto thought. George just was cute, in every way. He shouldn't be thinking about his future driver like this, but. He made the rules in this company. Even then, the rules within the team, didn't state that they couldn't be together. Fuck Toto, you don't even know if George feels the same. Toto angrily thought to himself. He saw George sigh at him, George had noticed Toto's tensed shoulders and the frown on his face. George had a little bit of chocolate sauce on his chin, but George kept missing. Toto got out of his seat and walked round to where George was. He grabbed a tissue, wet it, and then gently held onto George's face. George shut his eyes accidentally and nuzzled into the touch. Shit. George realised what he had done, Toto's hand never moved, but the dabbing on his chin did. Toto was a bit flustered when George nuzzled into his hand, it was extremely cute. But professionalism was expected of the Mercedes Team Principal. He sadly let go of George and returned to his seat. It was time, Toto just had to break the news to George.
"George. You have shown us, during your time at Williams, that you are worthy of the Mercedes seat. You have been consistent, even in a slower car. We are impressed by that, as well as your fill in for Lewis last year. We are excited to see where you can take this team, and what you and Lewis will do together next year may just make history.
So George, Here is your contract for 2022. If you agree and would like to sign, you know what to do.
We look forward to working with you regardless."
George was beyond shocked, he, as in, George William Russell was being asked to sign a Mercedes contract for 2022?! George still didn't believe it, "Really?! Is this real?!" Toto laughed, "George, this is completely real." George let it sink in. Wow, he had fucking done it. He had made it to the best team on the grid and he was ready, so fucking ready. George signed the document and he couldn't have been any happier. It had nothing to do with the fact that Toto had physically welcomed him with warm arms. George felt himself sink into Toto's embrace. His head resting on that big, strong, but ever so tender chest. George was lucky they were in an incredibly private room. He had started to run his hands all over Toto's torso. His hands gently squeezed his biceps, and George looked up at Toto's neck. Those veins popping out were outrageously sexy. As well as those veiny hands of Toto's, George felt his heart increase as Toto had caught George eyeing him up. Toto looked down, his eyes connecting with Georges, Wow they are so blue. George had gulped when their eyes met, it was so intense but George found himself loving it. Toto was just in awe at the young driver below him, not once did George becoming a Mercedes driver next year pass through his mind. The only thing on each mans mind was each other. It was like George was locked in a trap, his eyes staying locked with Toto's for many minutes. Toto had found himself getting lost  when he was looking at George's eyes. Never wanting to break the eye-contact. George started to get tired and put more of his weight onto Toto, the pair becoming closer and closer. George was too overwhelmed by what was happening to even realise what was happening. Toto understood what was happening and he didn't want to re-open the gap the two had so little of. The gap was ever so small, the eyes still locked, emotions and feelings being communicated through them. George was now wishing he had stayed home, but he also knew he wouldn't change it for the world.