Carlos Sainz Jr & Lando Norris

Based on, you'll see.
enjoy :)

Carlos was needing to do something he reckoned he would've had to have done anyway. He just didn't think it would happen so soon. He was waiting for Isa to arrive home. He knew this would break her, but he physically couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't lie to his fans, lie to her, lie to the person he actually could see himself living his life with. Carlos was going to break up with her, it would look bad for him. But he and Isa were actually good friends, so maybe she will understand that this wasn't his doing. Keys were forced into the door, the lock turned and the door pushed open. Carlos heard her come in, he called her into the living room. She entered, slightly concerned about Carlos. "Darling what's the matter?" Carlos sighed, "This isn't going to be easy for you, and it is by no means easy for me. Isa, I have been forced to lie to you. Forced to lie to nearly everybody I know. All because I am gay." Isa gasped, "Carlos, what?" She wasn't angry, just unsure and confused. Carlos carried on, "Ferrari, they told me, that if I wanted to race for them, I must not be gay. And to cover it up, they made me date you. They did this to Charles too, you don't know this, but he is also gay." Isa nodded, "Continue." Carlos sighed, "What I'm trying to say here, is that I love you, but not romantically. I feel so deeply shit that you had to go through this because of me, but if I had a choice I wouldn't have done it. So Isa, I am breaking up with you, for your own good. And, I am also moving back to McLaren in 2022. My time at Ferrari is finished." Isa had a few tears, she had just gotten her heartbroken. But she loved Carlos and he was genuinely sorry for what he had been forced to do. She sighed and smiled at him, "I am not angry, actually quite the opposite. I met someone else too, so I guess we're even. But, tell me who the mystery man is Carlos." Carlos smiled, "The mystery man is Lando."

Lando had just been announced as one of McLaren's drivers for the 2022 season. However, after one dodgy season for Daniel, he would not be returning to McLaren in 2022. That left a seat open, Lando asked Charlotte when the driver for the second seat would be announced. Charlotte answered, "Tomorrow at 9am. They're coming to the factory for a grand reveal. So be there." Lando nodded, taking a sip of his milk. Lando was nervous-excited to see who he would be teammates with. He hadn't really gotten on with Daniel how people had expected. But himself and Daniel had a very professional relationship and it worked. However, there was no time to ponder, Lando was finished at the MTC for the day and headed home, needing to prepare for this grand reveal tomorrow.

Carlos was glad to be heading back to England and back to the MTC. Something about Ferrari's HQ was awfully daunting. Regardless, Carlos was nervous for Lando to find out that his teammate would once again be Carlos. He knew that Lando missed him, but because of the different teams, they couldn't do as much together and both of them hated it.
Lando arrived at the MTC at 8.30am, and was helping Charlotte and the team finish setting up. Lando was really nervous now, his heart was thumping rather fast. Like it did when he was sat in his car on the grid waiting for the lights to go out. Charlotte announced that the reveal would happen in 5 minutes, the time now was 8.55, Lando is one step closer to knowing. They all got ready for the mystery man to reveal themselves. Lando turned around, unable to look. He heard the doors open to the MTC and he heard Charlotte gasp. He turned around and saw Carlos. Carlos Sainz. Lando ran at him, engulfing the Spaniard in a hug. Lando laughed, "You're really back?!" Carlos nodded, "Yes Cariño I am back."

Lando and Carlos spent the day doing all the silly stuff that they used to do as teammates. Before heading to Lando's house when they were done. They played many round of Fifa before having some dinner and playing more Fifa. Carlos went to the toilet and when he didn't come back after five minutes Lando went to look for him. Lando found Carlos standing in front of the glass doors that lead to his garden. Lando was confused, "Carlos?" Carlos turned around and gestured for Lando to come to him. Lando did and he was pulled infront of Carlos and into a hug. Lando was being held by Carlos, his back right against Carlos's chest. Lando smiled, they hadn't done this for a while. Carlos rested his head on Lando's shoulder, Lando leaned back onto Carlos. They stayed like that for a while, just watching the sunset. Carlos knew he wanted to make a move on Lando, but he didn't know if Lando was ready. But Carlos wouldn't know if he didn't try. Carlos picked up Lando's hand and placed a kiss on the back of it as he intertwined their fingers. He spun Lando around so they were facing eachother, Lando looked happy, content. But what if what Carlos was about to say would change everything. Carlos sighed, "I love you Lando. And I don't just mean as friends, I mean as more than friends." Lando gasped quietly, "Are you serious?" Carlos nodded, "Yes, Lando." Lando smiled, a few tears escaped his eyes, "I love you too Carlos. You don't know how much I missed you." Carlos smiled, "Oh I do Baby, I do."  Carlos tilted Lando's head up, but he leant down to clear the rest of the gap between them, and connected their lips. A kiss that sealed the future of both of these men.