Kimi Räikkönen & Sebastian Vettel

Based on their friendship throughout their Formula One careers. This will be fast-forwarded to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and how it is Kimi's last race. The results of the race will be false and completely made up. As is the romantic relationship between these two.
TWs: No idea if there will be any other than some smut, but +13 anyway.

Does the name "Kimi Räikkönen" ring any bells? No? huh, well. Kimi is a man of few words, "Bwoah, yeah, no". He is actually very funny, you wouldn't believe it, knowing that his nickname around the paddock is "Iceman". Kimi was never really talkative. Always hoping to avoid PR appearances, interviews, anything where he needed to talk. He didn't make many friends on the grid. He obviously spoke to his engineers and team crew, but teammate conversations were swift and brief. Though, Kimi wasn't always quiet, not during sex for that matter. Although the man of few words was in one of the most well-known Formula One teams, he wasn't a huge huge favourite. Fans would lean more towards Vettel, Ricciardo, Hamilton. Kimi had started his Formula One career in 2001, he quickly won his first win in Malaysia 2003 and then his only world championship in 2007. Kimi was just Kimi, and without Kimi, some would say it's not as fun.
-
It was now 2014. Kimi had watched a very young Sebastian Vettel blossom into a beautiful young man. Kimi would never act on his attractions, atleast while Sebastian was still this young. However, Kimi was fascinated by how much talent Sebastian held. 4 Championships consecutively, 3 years after his debut. Kimi had been with Ferrari when he won his championship in 2007, however he moved to rallying and then came back to Formula One in 2012 before re-signing with Ferrari. Kimi was glad to be back, though his face may not show it, he had felt happy.
A few seasons passed and it was announced that Kimi would be partnered by Sebastian Vettel in 2015. Kimi was actually a little nervous. He had spoken a few words with Seb before. Though, he was 8 years older than the young German, he felt like a teenage girl getting a boyfriend for the first time. He hadn't ever felt like this towards a new teammate before. He was more confused than anything, as to why he felt like this. Why was he nervous for Seb to join the team? Maybe because he knew Sebastian was super talented? Kimi had also won a championship so they had something in common, no Kimi wasn't jealous. Not jealous at all, he was afraid that Sebastian would become Ferrari's favourite and then treat him badly. He didn't want to be replaced so easily. Kimi promised to himself, not to let them push you out, treat you badly. He still had a lot left to give, he just needed to be given the chance.
-
Sebastian was anxious. His first day in his biggest of dreams. Seb had loved his highs at RedBull and hissed at his lows. He was excited to be finally a Ferrari driver. That was always his dream, to have the logo of the horse and Italian flag, on his back. Even to just be labelled as, "Sebastian Vettel, Scuderia Ferrari Formula One driver". It was just perfect, and the fact that Kimi would be his teammate was just the cherry on top!
Over the first few seasons, Seb and Kimi had many conversations. Each finding out new things about the other. Seb was happy he had Kimi as a teammate. However by the 2018 season, Sebastian had grown very fond of the Finn. His icy blue eyes bore into his blue ones. The pair of blue eyes entangled into the deep depths of each others souls. The rush of heat soon appeared on Seb's cheeks, his heart fluttering by the length of the eye contact. Kimi and himself had never had eye contact as intense as this. Sebastian was loving what Kimi's stare made him feel like, squirming under the gaze of the older driver. Sebastian was not sure what this had meant. Kimi had broken the connection abruptly and had turned to talk to his engineer. Sebastian looked down, confused and slightly hurt. His response baffled Kimi. He hadn't meant to upset Seb, he rushed over to the young man. "Seb, I didn't mean to upset you. My engineer had just asked me a question." Sebastian sniffled and smiled lightly, "Oh no, don't worry. It was my fault, I'm sorry." Silly Seb, always apologising. "Don't apologise, it was a misunderstanding, now go get ready, it's qualifying baby." Seb blushed, he liked how easily "Baby" rolled off Kimi's tongue. He had wanted to hear him say it again, but he knew he had to get ready. So he thanked Kimi and went on his way. Kimi adored how cute Seb was when he felt sad, how his eyes darkened, his cheeks went a light pink. He cared more than he knew for Sebastian, he would just need to admit it to himself. Not like he ever would, plus Seb is unlikely to return the feelings.
-
Qualifying had not long finished in Belgium. It had been announced during qualifying that Kimi would be leaving the team at the end of the season. Sebastian was sad about it, he looked up to Kimi. In fact, Seb was sure that he had feelings for Kimi.
He had seen that Kimi hadn't had a great quali, traffic in his way at every turn, corner. He changed out of his race suit. His body still shaking slightly from the power of the engine. He wasn't sure if it was because he was nervous to see Kimi. He walked to the bathroom the two drivers shared. A glass in his hand. He stares at himself in the mirror, the feeling of not knowing who he was in his mind. Sebastian didn't get how he could be where he was right now. How did he get so lucky to be in a top team? The glass in his hand shattered from the constant force it endured. Seb gasped, unsure of what happened. he heard footsteps followed by, "Seb?" "Seb?" He sighed with relief when he heard Kimi's voice. "In here, help." Kimi rushed in, the sight was not pretty. There was a rather large amount of blood, which dripped from Seb's hands. Kimi picked Seb up and place him on the counter by the sink. He quickly swiped up all the shards of glass and threw them away. He grabbed some tissues and wet them, pressing them gently to blot away the blood. Sebastian didn't take his eyes off of Kimi throughout. He was happy the finn was there. Kimi bandaged him up, clasping his hands around Seb's. "Seb, what happened darling?" Seb sighed, "I have no idea Kimi, I was just looking in the mirror and then the glass I was holding shattered. I was really scared, I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry about your quali too." Kimi chuckled, "Oh Sebastian don't worry about my qualifying, you know I'm getting old. And as for the glass, don't worry about it hun, we tidied it all up!" Seb smiled at him. He quickly pulled Kimi into a hug. The finn not grimacing at their close contact. He felt Kimi's arms rest around his waist, it was comforting, soothing. His own arms clung to Kimi's neck, his face in the crook of his neck. It was late, the debriefs done and over. Seb knew what he would ask next could damage things between him and Kimi, but he didn't care. "Take me to your hotel room." Kimi inhaled sharply, "And why is that Seb?" Seb smiled, "Because I don't want to let you go."
-
And Kimi did. Kimi took Sebastian back to his own hotel room. Sebastian was surprised Kimi actually did it. He hadn't thought the Finn would let Seb go to his room with him.
Sebastian claimed Kimi into another hug when the door slammed shut. Kimi pushed Seb further back into the room. Seb felt a soft, fluffy fabric meet his back. When he opened his eyes, he hadn't expected Kimi to be above him, flickering his gaze from Seb's lips to his eyes. Sebastian nodded and pulled Kimi closer. Kimi took the lead, the soft lips of Seb mixed with the slightly rougher lips of Kimi collided in a explosion of passion. The two drivers repaying each other for so much time lost from debating their feelings. Seb pulled away from air, his smile evident, as was Kimi's. It was the first time Sebastian had properly seen Kimi smile and he loved it. "Kimi, you're beautiful." Kimi sighed, "Sebastian, you have no idea. You're like the diamond on the most expensive engagement ring and I want all of it." And with that, Seb spewed out his feelings to Kimi. The endless amounts of years of built up stresses and anxieties released within 30 seconds. Kimi held Seb close and the words they spoke were set in stone, "I love you Sebastian."
"I love you Kimi."