Daniel Ricciardo & Max Verstappen

Based on Daniel being the top driver at RedBull and Max becoming jealous.
THIS WILL BE A MADE UP CHAMPIONSHIP AND NOT THE FUTURE OF ANYTHING.
Will include: swearing, kinks, domination and anger.
Enjoy :)

Daniel Ricciardo had been the favourite at redbull for 2 years before I turned up. Yes me, Max Verstappen, the little boy. Daniel was well outstanding, he was winning this year's championship. 2016 was supposedly my year to shine, instead i was overwhelmed by the amazing talents of my teammate. Not to mention his good looks or anything, but fuck me he was just damn near perfect. He got nearly P1 every race with me trailing behind either P10 or a DNF. I hated it, but i had to go through my paces to get to where Daniel was. It would take time and patience. And I'm afraid I don't have enough.
-
Life as a Formula One driver was tough. But life as a Formula One driver for RedBull was just destruction. Daniel had grown up in the "RedBull Environment", he was rich sure, but he was humble, down to earth. He hated having to gloat about his wins, his podiums, his pole positions. He hated having to pretend it didn't hurt to be rubbing it all in Max's face. The poor kid was young in the beginning only 17. Daniel hated having to shove it down Max's throat each time he beat him. What did it do for the team? it didn't help Max and it certainly didn't help Daniel. It only made it harder for Daniel to do his job. That came to light in Barcelona 2016.

"Welcome to the race here in Catalunya."
"IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!"
"Hamilton and Rosberg collide!"
"Ricciardo and RedBull could have another slamdunk win here today!"
"The Ferrari's have some blistering pace today!"
"ALONSO, HULKENBERG and GROSJEAN are out of the race!"
"What a race this has trumped up to be!"
"It'll be a tight finish between these two RedBull drivers today!"

It was the 10 laps and Daniel had seen Max was not able to keep up with him. Daniel knew this was the right thing to do. Only for Max, for himself and not for the team. Daniel radioed his engineer, "Losing power, losing power." he said frantically. Daniel wasn't really losing power, he just needed an excuse.
"Okay Daniel, we are checking." "It gave me anti-stall but I managed to get it back." "Okay copy. It all looks good from our data Daniel just keep it on the track." This stall from Daniel had worked, Max had overtaken him, leaving Max P1 and Daniel P2. Daniel was happy, he hadn't been in a race and really truly felt happy when he finished it. No one ever liked conceding to their teammate, but Daniel knew he had to. He wanted to see Max up there on that top step.
-
That was when times were shit at RedBull. They hadn't exactly gotten any better either, but they had improved. Max was still the overshadowed underdog. He had picked up more than one win since last year. Max was happy with what he had done, but he wanted more. Of course he did, anyone would. He didn't just want Daniel to keep failing either. Those engine issues kept costing Daniel wins, even podiums too. He couldn't believe it all. Max needed to end this now.
Max headed to Daniel's driver room, his heart beating hard and fast in his chest. He hadn't ever been this nervous to talk to Daniel. The pair got on really well. Max had even started developing feelings for Daniel. He was so fascinated by Daniel and his amazing abilities. He had never felt so alive when with Daniel, the crazy shit they'd do together. They thrived on it. And then came the cutesy, affectionate moments, when they would hug, cuddle, fall asleep together. Max always remembered every bit. He had always been a little bit of a Danny Ric fan anyway.
Max knocked on Daniel's door, a 'come in' ventured into his ears. He opened the door and saw Daniel sat on the floor. Daniel looked up at him and patted the floor next to him for Max to sit down. They were close, but not touching and not over a foot away. Max was nervous, to speak to Daniel about this. He knew he would have to. It's either now or never Max.

Daniel put his phone down and turned to Max, "So, what brings you here?" Max blushed and looked down, "I needed to know something." Daniel cocked an eyebrow, "What do you need to know Max?" Max sighed, he had to ask. "Why do you keep having engine problems? even when the engineers say that there isn't anything wrong?!" Daniel huffed out a breath, "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." Max took in a deep breath, and let it out. "Daniel, we both know it's not the car." Daniel sighed, his goofy mood changing to a serious one. "Because, I wanted to see you do well too Max." Max gasped, he was shocked. "What do you mean?" Daniel let out a low chuckle, "Max, I faked these issues so it would mean you had a chance to get on the podium, like you deserve." Max sighed, with a slight smile, "Daniel, you know you don't have to do that." Daniel smiled at Max, "I know Max, I know. But I wanted and still want too. This, what I have with RedBull, isn't very fun anymore. This whole game they have played for the last four years, isn't what I want anymore. It will be released to the media soon that I will be leaving RedBull at the end of the season." Max sighed and grabbed Daniel's hand and held it in his own. "I know how hard this is for you Daniel, but you've done a-lot for the team. You've done a-lot for me too, more than I can explain. So I thank you, for everything." Daniel smiled at Max and yanked his hand closer to him, Max's body falling into Daniel's arms. They stayed in that position, their bodies connected. "I'm gonna miss you Danny." Daniel smiled, he loved how that nickname sounded coming out of Max's mouth. "I'm gonna miss you too Maxy, but this isn't the end for us." "You're right. This isn't the end of whatever this is."