Charles Leclerc & Lando Norris

Based on Charles being Lando's teacher in University. Ages - LN: 19, CL: 26. Will include swearing, very heavy smut and some degrading/kinks.
Will be written in italics.
14+ (not gonna hate if ur not 14 btw)

For a while, life for Lando Norris seemed so unbalanced. He struggled to keep up with uni essays, lectures and coursework. As well as his little job in the club on weekends.
-
Hi, I'm Lando Norris. I am 19 years old and studying dance at university. Yeah dance, a boy dancing? Who would've thought that. I don't do the type of dancing you would think though. I'm a stripper, a pole-dancer, except I'm not the slut kind that do it for sex. I dance because I love the feeling of being on stage, just me and the pole. Not for the attention, oh, I forgot to mention. It's a gay strip club, just perfect for a young boy like me.
-
Lando had to finish an assignment before he headed out to the club. He hated having to write essays on the history of modern jazz dance. He didn't really care. Although, he did it anyway. His professor, Mrs Hinchley, was a bitch, to be fair she was pregnant. She would be going on maternity leave in a week and she hadn't even announced when the new professor would be coming. Lando was disliked by her, he didn't know why. Maybe she was just jealous that he could dance like a professional, even without the training.
Later, Lando had finished his essay. 4.56pm, he didn't need to be at the club called, "The Prancing Horse" until 6.30pm. His boss was the nicest man, Antonio, he was called. He let Lando do what he was comfortable with, lap dances on the main floor were okay, but access to the Gold and Diamond rooms were off-limits. Antonio always looked after his boys, their safety so important.
Lando arrived at the club, chewing gum in mouth, bag in hand and fishnets under his joggers. Tonight was competition night between the dancers. It was one night where they liked to have a bit of fun, and let Michael, Kevin, Hulk and Max judge their dances. Those three are the clubs security men, Max was the bartender. Probably the best security you would ever get in Shoreditch. The dancers are, Lando, Pierre, Daniel, Lewis, Sebastian and George. They all got on very well, Lewis and Seb have had years of stripping, they are exceptional though. Lando was good, he had joined the club at 17, 3 years nearly. He had taught himself since he was 11 how to pole-dance, his desire to strip only came at 16. Pierre, Daniel and George all joined the club last year after two old members left. The guys had been close since the beginning. Lando felt like he had a family, his own family hadn't really bothered much with him. He just learnt not to care.
-
It was 7pm now, the club had opened and Daniel would perform first. Lando would be going last, but you know what they say, "save the best til last".
Lando was dancing to 'Or nah', slow, slutty, just what he liked on stage, it was the one that got him the most money and that was the only reason he did slutty. He was wearing, fishnets, a garter for his money, tight red velvet booty shorts and a red velvet bralette with red glossy heels. He looked sexy if you asked one of the guys. Seb had just finished, it was Lando's time now.
Lando strutted onto the stage. His hips swaying from left to right. His long but short legs glowing in the coloured lights, his tanned skin so silky smooth. His music started, he got into position and started his routine. The wolf whistles kept coming, though one set of eyes at the back connected with his. He winked at the man whilst picking up his money. He twisted around, his ass slightly jiggling and strutted off stage. The guys were stood in the wings, eyes wide and jaws dropped. They saw Lando coming and clapped for him, "Lando, that was crazy good!" "Mate that was hot as fuck." "Damn Baby, you got some moves". Lando blushed but thanked the guys, he had thought it went well but not that well. Besides, Lando was thirsty and the guy who's eyes were so yellowy green that you could see them from a mile away, was sat in the chair at the bar. He headed over to the bar, ignoring the guy, talking to Max instead. "Hey Maxy, a vodka and coke please." Max smiled, "Your wish is my command your highness." Lando giggled, "How was my performance?" He asked Max. But before Max could reply, the guy he had eye contact with spoke, "So damn beautiful." Lando couldn't reply quick enough and the guy was soon gone. Lando sulked to Max, "He had nice eyes, thats no fair." Max chuckled, "Better luck next time." Lando got up, knowing he had two more routines before home-time. He danced them flawlessly, his body rocking to every beat. He saw those damn eyes again, they lit up like a lightbulb when Lando saw them, and dimmed so quickly when Lando didn't see them. Lando came off the stage exhausted, ready for bed. He packed up his stuff, and headed home with Max. They lived on the same block, Max always made sure Lando got home safely.
-
Lando headed into uni on Monday morning, his weekend was great. He even won the little dance competition at the club! He was proud about it, he had every right to be, pole-dancing is crazy difficult!
He headed to his first lecture, there were a few other students, but no professor. He had expected Mrs Hinchley to be here by now, she wasn't really ever late. He wasn't bothered though, he sat down in a seat near the middle. Got his notepad and pen out, tapping his foot to the rhythm of his next dance routine. The door to the lecture floor opened, a man entered. Ah, Mrs Hinchley must be on maternity leave already. However, the mans back was turned away, some nice shoulders though, Lando thought. Oh and not to mention the way his biceps flexed through his blazer when he wrote his name on the whiteboard. "MR. LECLERC", it read. French? Belgian? Italian? The man, Mr Leclerc was still facing the board when he started speaking. "Hello class. I am Mr Leclerc, from Monaco. I will be taking over your dance lectures for the time being." Lando gasped, that voice. He waited for Mr Leclerc to turn around. His hair so brown and chocolatey, Lando wondered what it would feel like to run his hands through it. Those same yellowy green eyes from the club two days ago stared back at him. Lando couldn't believe it. The same man who said his performance was "So damn beautiful" is now his professor. Lando needed to get those lustful thoughts out of his head. He focussed on listening to the heavily accented voice, and wrote at least 18 pages of dance history. More than he had ever written before.
Lando's lecture had finished, what a shame. However, before he could leave, Mr Leclerc called him down to have a chat. He waited for all the other students to leave before talking to Lando. "Well, well, well. There's a stripper in every bunch." Lando's face didn't change, "Why were you at the club?" Mr Leclerc chuckled, "I could ask you the same thing Cherí." Lando blushed, "Okay, I'm a stripper. But you Mr Leclerc, called my performance damn beautiful." He grimaced, "Please call me Charles. It was indeed beautiful, I enjoyed it throughly. Now, would you like to have dinner with me?" Lando jolted up right, forward much? not that Lando was complaining, but he wasn't going to turn down such an offer from such a handsome man.
-
Thats what they did, a few days later Lando went to Charles's for dinner. Charles cooked for him, how sweet. He cooked his mother's favourite pasta recipe, and homemade garlic bread. He had learnt so much about Charles. How he is from Monaco, but moved to the UK because his passion was teaching dance. He had danced all over the world, in the Joffrey Ballet, Royal ballet and taught master-classes for many different dance companies. Lando was impressed to say the least. He also enjoyed the more childish, playful side of Charles. They had almost nearly kissed that night too. Tickling each-other ended up with Charles on top of Lando, they both felt themselves leaning until they both pulled away at the same time. It didn't stay awkward for very long, the feelings Lando had felt, were not hurt. In fact, it was almost like they wanted that kiss to not happen yet. Barely knowing each-other was why it had stopped. However, it was 3 weeks later now. Charles had been really nice to him in lectures, smiling when he had the chance. Charles had also watched Lando perform at the club a couple of times, this fuelled more desire between the two. The feelings only increasing each time they hung out. Charles had invited Lando to his apartment for dinner, a usual Friday night for the pair. They had finished their dinner, and were now on the sofa chatting. Charles patted the space next to him for Lando to move to. Lando did as asked, always wanting to please. Completely not that fact that he was extremely submissive and obeyed everything asked of him. He sat cross-legged opposite Charles legs, his body facing the arm of the sofa. Charles huffed out a big breath, "Fuck, I've wanted to do this for so long." He grabbed Lando's cheek gently and pulled him into a kiss. It was passionate and full of desire and need. Lando returned the heat of the kiss. Charles's right hand roaming down to his hip and hoisting Lando onto his lap. Lando wrapped his arms around Charles neck and kissed him harder. Charles didn't like dominant Lando and took control. Charles removed Lando's shirt and threw it on the floor. He picked up Lando and carried him into the bedroom. He placed Lando on the bed and slowly and painfully took his own shirt off. The look in Lando's eyes was almost pleading Charles to touch him. He loved the feeling of Charles's touch on him. He was happy when Charles was on top of him. Charles kiss Lando hard, but moved him up so he was sitting on the end of the bed. He gestured for Lando to stand, "Get on your knees slut." Charles said. Lando gulped, secretly loving the powerful dominance Charles used, "Yes sir". Lando obeyed and dropped onto his knees. Charles gestured to Lando to undo his jeans and then pull down his boxers and suck Charles's cock. Lando complied, stunned when a long, wide and beautiful cock popped out of the Calvin boxers. Charles sighed at the feeling of air around his dick, which was soon replaced by the warm, wet mouth of Lando. Lando was lucky, he had no gag reflex. He took Charles whole, the feeling of his dick finally in his mouth was incredible. He couldn't hide the blush on his cheeks as he felt Charles use his hair to push deeper into his throat. He sucked faster and harder, deep groans erupted from Charles. Charles pulled out of Lando's mouth, drawing him into a kiss and pulling him up. He kissed down the right side of Lando's neck, marking it a few times before carrying on down his chest and down to above his jeans. Charles looked up to Lando for approval, a frantic nod told him his answer. He undid Lando's belt, pulled down his jeans and threw them to the side. The bulge was evident in Lando's boxers, Charles chuckled, "hm, excited already. Get on the bed and lie on your tummy." Lando nodded, he laid down on his tummy. His perky ass up in the air. Charles sat next to him on the bed, bottle of raspberry lube ready. Charles pulled down Lando's boxers, his ass jiggled slightly, turning Charles on even more. Charles gave it a light smack, which earnt him a quiet moan from Lando. He smacked again a little harder, an even louder moan let out. He heard a little voice say, "Please". However, Charles ignored it and whispered, "Is this okay?" As he circled a finger around Lando's hole. Lando nodded, his eyes full of need and passion. Charles prepped Lando and then got himself ready. He lubed up his dick and was about to push into Lando when he heard "wait", his heartbeat increased. "I want to see you" Charles relaxed, "I can do that." He didn't just want this to be a one night stand. Lando was way to precious for that. Charles picked Lando up and placed him on his lap. Lando sunk down on Charles's cock, a moan escaping his lips as Charles bottomed out. Lando's arms found their way around Charles's neck, as he slowly started to bounce on Charles's dick. Charles loved Lando's movements, however he wanted to fuck Lando, his dominance needing to show. He kissed Lando and thrusted into him, hard and fast. Lando's moans became breathier and more feminine. Charles's groans became more frequent and a whole lot deeper. His thrusts became more desperate, Lando could barely speak but he managed to let out a "Mr Leclerc, Please." This sparked something in Charles. He felt his high coming much quicker now, "Say that again." Lando moaned out a loud, "Mr Leclerc, I'm close." Charles's thrusts increased again, their moans synchronised together, breaths deeper. Until Lando let out one last moan of Charles's name as he reached his high, it was loud, feminine and definitely told the whole block who's Lando was. Charles let out a final grown releasing into Lando, his hands found their way to Lando's cheeks. "I don't just want this to be a one-time thing. I want you Lando." Lando giggled, "Well, your performance certainly was so damn beautiful, Mr Leclerc. So yes, okay." Lando pulled Charles in for another kiss, their heartbeats beating in a rhythm that matched perfectly together.