Carlos Sainz Jr & Lando Norris

I have no plot for this, At all. However, It is going to be based on Carlos being a formula one driver but also secretly being a Spanish Mafia Boss, and Lando being a formula one driver. Some aspects of the grid will have changed. This chapter is based on the 2019 Season. Lando will also have some feminine clothing themes, e.g underwear, clothing, pjamas. Light Smut too. 13+

Lando was young, just 19 when he started his career in Formula One. He knew how to race sure, he knew how to have a conversation, he knew how to be a well-rounded adult. Though, he wasn't very good at hiding his feelings.
It was no hidden treasure that Lando and Carlos got on well, very well. The pair had only been acquaintances for a few months, their bond was already strong. Lando had liked that he had a friend on the grid. Obviously he had George, Alex, Charles, but he liked having Carlos. Carlos and his bond was much tighter than with George, Alex and Charles. Although, Lando was not concerned that he and Carlos were close. He knew Carlos wouldn't hurt him, ever.
-
A few weeks before the last race in Abu Dhabi, Lando's and Carlos's relationship had become more tight-knit. They were literally on the same wave length. They would often say the same things, at exactly the same time. Lando would never admit it to Carlos but he had slowly fallen into deep feelings for the Spaniard. Everything about Carlos, Lando loved. Even the weird scars he had on his skin. He was infatuated with the smell, sound, height of Carlos. Well, everything about him really.
Carlos was happy he had such a close friend like Lando on the grid with him, let alone as a teammate. He adored Lando. Lando would always brighten up a room with those beautiful blue eyes and that wide toothy grin. However, Carlos knew things Lando didn't. He knew Lando didn't know that he was the Boss of the Spanish Mafia. And he also knew that Lando would dress as a woman sometimes. Not that Carlos cared, he found it attractive. Carlos was slightly concerned that his and Lando's friendship was very close, he didn't want the wrong people to get Lando in their hands. Carlos would do anything to protect Lando, after-all, Lando was the love of his life.
-
It was the last race weekend of the season, Abu Dhabi. Lando was excited, though he couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty from his bones. Carlos was ready, game face on. He wanted something great to happen, maybe even a podium.
They arrived together on Tuesday, opting to go early to spend sometime together. Lando was sure it would be fun, partying with Carlos, but he hadn't realised it would be one of the best times of his life. They partied all night on Tuesday, they got shit-faced and Lando fell asleep in a casino. Lando woke up next to Carlos in a white bed with rather comfy silk sheets. He rolled over and saw Carlos laying there asleep. The bright beaming sun, glowed on Carlos's skin. Lando craved to just reach out and touch Carlos's well toned chest. He knew he couldn't. He poked Carlos until he woke up, deciding to make a joke out of it. Lando thanked Carlos for a great night and left. Lando was tired, very tired. He knew he had a training session with Jon, and he knew he had to go.
-
It was now Thursday, Lando had completed the track walk with the team and headed back to his hotel room. He had seen a strip club that had a strip pole inside on Tuesday with Carlos. He had wanted to get a strip pole again for a while. He had one when he was younger in his room, he practiced nearly everyday and had become rather skilled. He made it slutty sometimes, performing for no one in particular. Jon had known this for a while after finding out that Lando was incredibly flexible, he asked why, and that was the story. Lando had known who owned the club, they raced together in the early 2019 season before the other pulled out unable to drive. Lando had messaged the owner, asking if he could perform tonight. The owner had agreed. It was time for Lando Norris and Kimi Raikkonen to join forces.
-
Lando had made it to the club. He had his costume on underneath some sweatpants and a hoodie. He was wearing a red corset with straps and a rather short red fluffy skirt. He had red heels to put on too. He had a brown wig with curled ends. Lando looked stunning he had thought. He just hoped Carlos didn't see him, he didn't know how he would explain this to Carlos. He pushed those thoughts away and made his way backstage. He saw Kimi and the other guys, Nico, Marcus and Kevin all getting ready. Lando smiled at Kimi and headed over to him, Kimi had his arms open for a hug. Kimi had been there for Lando when Lando's father disowned him after finding out Lando pole-danced. Kimi pulled away and said, "You're on in 5 kid." Lando nodded, quickly saying hi to the others. He got ready to go on stage and he was now waiting in the wings. He heard the chatter quiet down as the intro to his song started. He chose "Watch me burn" after he felt like his heart was burning from his feelings for Carlos. He felt great up on the stage, multiple eyes staring at him. He came of the stage. Nico, Marcus and Kevin were there clapping for him. They told him he was great and he should dance more often. He would love to, it was just difficult with his busy schedule. But maybe he could chat with Kimi about it. Lando packed his stuff up and put his clothes back on. He hugged the guys and Kimi goodbye and headed off through the back door. He walked out of the building and was struck in the back by a metal bar. He winced in pain, he was pushed back against a wall, his eyes rolled shut and all he could hear before he blacked out was, "Goodnight Princess."
-
He woke up in a warehouse. The floor was cold, hard concrete. There was no one in here, he screamed for help. Though his cries were of no use. He heard a door close. He frantically looked around, his eyes blurring as the person came closer. He saw a man he had never seen before, he spoke in Italian. Lando couldn't understand him. Lando spoke, "Help me." He was hit with a hard stinging slap to the right side of his face. He cried out, his cheek red and stinging. Lando had no idea how long he had been here, or where he even was. He knew he had been kidnapped. He was scared, and all he wanted was Carlos.
-
Carlos hadn't heard from Lando since Thursday. It was now Friday and 1st practice was starting in 30 minutes and Lando had missed every call, message, from Carlos, Jon, Andreas, Zak. The team were worried. Carlos even more so, he knew this wasn't like Lando. He rang his cousin Caco and asked him to find out where Lando was last night asap. Within 5 minutes Caco phoned back, "Carlos, he was at the Black Swan in the city. He was with Kimi Raikkonen." "Thank you Caco." Carlos was even more concerned, Lando was at a strip club? Carlos headed to Zak with this information. Carlos had quickly explained about him being a Mafia boss to Zak and the two quickly came up with a plan. Carlos knew who worked in that area, the Italians. He swore he told them to never come near him or his family, that included Lando now. Carlos prayed his team could find out where they took Lando. Carlos's phone rang, it was an unknown number. "Hello?" "Hola, Carlos. We have your precious little princess Lando. You wouldn't want us to hurt him would you?" "CARLOS HELP ME." Carlos's heart broke, he couldn't bare to hear Lando like that. "Hey, pretty boy shut it, or i'll hurt you." Carlos growled at the thought of this villian hurting Lando, "You lay a hand on him and I'll have you killed." "Give me my money and I will let him go, Hell I'll even tell you where he is." "How much?" "£10,000" "Deal." With that Carlos hung up, He rang Caco. "Caco, get him that £10,000 now." Carlos heard tapping on a keyboard, "It's done Carlos." "Get me the number I need to get Lando back." "Si." The clicking on the keyboard was faster this time, more desperate. "Its 07573287116" "Thank you Caco." "No problem." Carlos called the number back, he was now alone, no Zak or Andreas. "You have done as I said Carlos. You can have your slut of a friend back. He is at 9863 Janet road." Carlos hung up, he got in his car, told Zak where he was and sped off to Lando. He needed to get him out and it needed to be now. Carlos had never been so scared. He couldn't imagine life without Lando. He arrived at this huge warehouse. He got out of the car, his gun tucked in his back pocket. He walked towards the building, he saw a door slightly open. He heard whimpers and sniffles, he knew it was Lando. He pushed the door open and whispered, "Lando?" Lando gasped as he turned to the door, a sigh of relief, "Carlos?" Carlos nodded and ran to Lando, untying him from the beam. He pulled Lando into his lap, Lando's arms clinging onto his neck. Lando was stripped of his hoodie and sweatpants, left in his red costume from the night before. Carlos didn't care, he was just happy that Lando was safe again before he could even think about his clothing. Carlos needed to make sure there was nobody here, "Lando, is everybody gone?" "Yeah, there was only one guy." "Okay cabron." Carlos leaned back from Lando, his hands by his sides. He admired how Lando sat on his lap, legs straddled over him, Lando's thumb in his own mouth. The long hair from the wig sat just past Lando's shoulders. The tight corset outlined Lando's small waist and the skirt hugged his big hips perfectly. Carlos placed his hand under Lando's cheek, slightly on his neck. He held it there for a few seconds, staring into Lando's eyes as he dragged it down his body and round his waist to grab his ass. Lando gasped at Carlos's actions, he grabbed Carlos's team shirt and pulled him up. Lando's hands found their way to the back of Carlos's neck. Hands entangling in Carlos's brown locks. Carlos tightened his grip on Lando's ass, making Lando moan. It was no ordinary moan, a feminine, slutty moan. "You never told me you pole dance Lando." "I didn't want anyone to know or see me like this, especially you." "Why? you look stunning, sexy." "You think so?" "Oh baby, I know so." With that Carlos pulled Lando down and into a kiss. A bruising kiss, both so desperate for each other. "Lando, not knowing where you were I panicked. I also didn't tell you something. I'm the boss of the Spanish Mafia. These people took you, to get to me because I fell in love with you, and they didn't want that. I'm sorry that this happened to you, I will do anything to protect you." "You're the Boss of the Spanish Mafia?" "Yes, baby. Proud of it too." Carlos said as he kissed his gun, Lando shuddered, watching Carlos do that was so sexy. "You did protect me, you saved me. And you love me?" "Always would Lando. And I always have." Lando pulled Carlos into a kiss, "I love you too sir." Lando said with a wink and rejoined their lips. "Come on Lando. We gotta sneak you in for Practice 2."